What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

CU Hype Videos

WasianCU

Club Member
Club Member
Anyone know where I can find some decent new hype videos? With cuvideo closing their vimeo account and now consolidating their twitter too, I'm jonesing for some content before the season.

I'm also looking for the Seasons video from a few years ago.
*edit Just found the Seasons video on youtube on this playlist
TIA

I watched Episode 2 this morning while I was taking a break.

Then 3
Then 4
Then 5
Then 6

And before I knew it my morning was gone. Not productive but sure makes the work day go by quick.

I’ve searched for a couple preseason hype vids but haven’t found anything. Did find a “best 100 plays of 2017” video that was pretty sweet though. Will post later if I find it again.

CU media will never have another John Snelson, Matt Sisneros or Connor Cassidy. Jamie is a great Guy, but interns make the substance of material for the department. That entire Emmy winning staff was a golden generation for us. 2012-2017. All three will have incredible careers, as we have seen first hand their talent for storytelling and directing(Snelson), graphic design master(sisneros), and overall camera work(Cassidy),these boys will make CU proud,

It’s a new era, we have the tools in the department, we have the players on the field. Maybe it’s best that the CU_video merges with Runralphierun. We need to build Colorado Football’s brand, and diverting eyes to a different account doesn’t make sense. All on board for more professional videos and less movies.

CU media will never have another John Snelson, Matt Sisneros or Connor Cassidy. Jamie is a great Guy, but interns make the substance of material for the department. That entire Emmy winning staff was a golden generation for us. 2012-2017. All three will have incredible careers, as we have seen first hand their talent for storytelling and directing(Snelson), graphic design master(sisneros), and overall camera work(Cassidy),these boys will make CU proud,

It’s a new era, we have the tools in the department, we have the players on the field. Maybe it’s best that the CU_video merges with Runralphierun. We need to build Colorado Football’s brand, and diverting eyes to a different account doesn’t make sense. All on board for more professional videos and less movies.
I was not aware that those guys left. Where did they go?

Sisneros is now with the 49ers. Snelson is currently an independent film maker in Denver. Cassidy is shooting films in NYNY
I was not aware that those guys left. Where did they go?

Snelson, I believe is also directing a new series for NFL films called Undiscovered. Basically upcoming NFL players and prospects stories about growing up outside of the US.

Back