What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

CU Men Vs Boise State - 3/20 @ 7:10 Mountain (God’s Time)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have watched a lot of mw basketball this year and Boise State is not a team you want to be losing to in the second half. They play slow and methodical and will limit possessions and easy points.
We lost to them last year in this fashion.
The good thing is that they can rarely overcome a deficit due to the way they play.
I'm glad we're playing a team and coach that Tad knows well.

Selection Sunday is better than Christmas when the Buffs get a bid.

I'm sorry what was that???? Have another drink Scotch? Don't mind if I do!!!!!

GO BUFFS!!!!!!

University Of Colorado Boulder Running GIF by Pac-12 Network

Debating driving up to Nashville for it. Only a five hour drive. I know someone else posted about it trying to jinx about tickets, but does anyone know if there's a CU section or if it's just a free for all?

Spero Dedes on the call too with a chance at Kevin Harlan in the round of 64, we better not **** up.
He's with Jim Spanarkel this year because Eagle is taking over for Nantz. Spanarkel's a hell of a lot better analyst than people think.

Rewatching Boise's MWC tourney loss to New Mexico. Figured it might be useful because UNM might be the closest to us stylistically in that league. Three minutes in-Boise's guards looked average in general. ****ty passes.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back