What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

CU - NU TIX 6 Seats

BeantownBuff

Was going to fly out to the game with a crew but looks like it's falling through.

Would like to sell tickets to buffs fans. Not looking to make money will forward the cost of seats to $460 per seat from university direct purchase. Happy to forward the email.

3 Seats in front of 3.
Section 216 Row 81 Seat 34-32
Section 216 Row 82 Seat 34-32

Would sell below face to the right buyer and fan. Email me tim_oneil1918 - yahoo.

1. big fan of seating arrangements like that for groups larger than 4
2. did seats in rows 81 and 82 really have face value of $460 each?!?!?! In a 200 section on the 20 yard line?!?!?!?!

Was going to fly out to the game with a crew but looks like it's falling through.

Would like to sell tickets to buffs fans. Not looking to make money will forward the cost of seats to $460 per seat from university direct purchase. Happy to forward the email.

3 Seats in front of 3.
Section 216 Row 81 Seat 34-32
Section 216 Row 82 Seat 34-32

Would sell below face to the right buyer and fan. Email me tim_oneil1918 - yahoo.
1. big fan of seating arrangements like that for groups larger than 4
2. did seats in rows 81 and 82 really have face value of $460 each?!?!?! In a 200 section on the 20 yard line?!?!?!?!
Yup, happy to forward you the e-mail from the university for proof. The game is sold out. Here is a screenshot to support this.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2023-08-11 at 10.39.11 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2023-08-11 at 10.39.11 AM.png
    603.8 KB · Views: 28
I have 2 sets of 2 for sale. 2 in section 214 and 2 in section 121 my cost was 267.50 per ticket. PM if interested or I am putting them on stub hub.

Are these available? I already have my 4 and my brother and his wife wanna come now.... anyone willing to sell me 2 tixs?

I also

I also have 2 at 267.50 each
I will be in touch... above person is first... I have a few more family members that may come now also. It is my 50th bday on September 11 and now more family members seem to want to go.

Back