What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

CU Offensive Line Recruiting Strategy/Questions

There's no greyshirt to burn. It's a term that describes a deferred enrollment.

There's also no such thing as a medical greyshirt (or medical redshirt, for that matter). Once he starts, he has 5 years to play 4. If he gets hurt, he can use that as a redshirt year. If he loses more than one year to injury, he can apply to the NCAA for a medical hardship waiver and get a 6th year on the clock after the 5 are up.

One thing the greyshirt does, which we haven't discussed, is that it voids the LOI and the player becomes a free agent. Kough could theoretically decide to join another football program this fall or winter.

Perfect clarification and good point. WP will be out of the picture now so any guess if he is going to be look elsewhere?

Somehow I knew Snow would be the first one on that comment. He must have sort of 6th sense that goes off whenever someone with a room temperature IQ makes a comment.

I don't know why we have a message board. Just post BB2's comment on the homepage and nothing else need be said.

I don't even bother responding anymore,some people are hopeless. sacarstic childish attacks are common on this site.

sacarstic childish attacks are common on this site.
BRILLIANT_Is_this_the_best_snack_ever_s1024x768_78586_580_Where_Shall_I_Begin-s580x435-295870-580.jpg

You see what i mean^^^ You people need to grow up, how old are you seriously? . If I have to guess I would stay 12 or 13. Even my 11 year brother has more sense.

Last edited:
You see what i mean^^^ You people need to grow up, how old are you seriously? . If I have to guess I would stay 12 or 13. Even my 11 year brother has more sense.
Never mind, my thermometer was set at 50. It's ****ing cold in here!

If you are 20 years or older, prove it, I don't believe you. Will be happy to get back on topic, mods please delete my posts.

Last edited:
sure just meet me at the nearest liquor store and I'll buy you some booze.

Will take the offer Lol.

Okay back on topic

We need atleast 5 OL. We have Sutton as a verbal. The right strategy is to have Sefo and most of our top targets on the same recruiting weekend. It should be a joint effort, every one from Embo to every player should be all hands on deck to help close. Big year for OL recruiting no doubt. Making a bowl game should be a priority, we need to spray air freshner on the stench left by Hawkins losing culture.

Last edited:
Will take the offer Lol.

Okay back on topic

We need atleast 5 OL. We have Sutton as a verbal. The right strategy is to have Sefo and most of our top targets on the same recruiting weekend. It should be a joint effort, every one from Embo to every player should be all hands on deck to help close. Big year for OL recruiting no doubt.
have you read a single on topic post in this thread before posting your thoughts on "strategy"?

childish attacks are common on this site.

I think that most people assume that based on the intellectual quality of your posts that you are a child and thus act childish when corresponding with you. Don't take it as an insult, it's actually a favor. We're trying to get down to your level so that you can understand what's being said and feel like an active participant in the dialogue

I think that most people assume that based on the intellectual quality of your posts that you are a child and thus act childish when corresponding with you. Don't take it as an insult, it's actually a favor. We're trying to get down to your level so that you can understand what's being said and feel like an active participant in the dialogue

You said "ass".

:rofl:

Back