What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

CU Over/Under 4.5

This is probably a dumb question but it hasn't been an issue for me betting on CU's over/under lines the past oh 20 years. But do these over/unders include post season or is it regular season only? If it includes post season, Clemson at 11.5 is easy money to me even if they lose to A&M, they will have their conference championship game and either the CFP or a bowl.

This is probably a dumb question but it hasn't been an issue for me betting on CU's over/under lines the past oh 20 years. But do these over/unders include post season or is it regular season only? If it includes post season, Clemson at 11.5 is easy money to me even if they lose to A&M, they will have their conference championship game and either the CFP or a bowl.
Bovada is regular season only.

I asked this a few months ago when the O/Us came out and I believe @manhattanbuf said it's all regular season numbers.

U$C is looking at 1-2 or 2-1 in the first three games. They won't beat the Huskies @Seattle, but could hold off Fresno State at home and BYU on the road. Their receiver group is off the chart with young talent, and the QB room is loaded. That being said, they have some significant question marks at other positions and coaching. Buffs have to beat that team this year, finally.

It sucks cuz I think we are going to be a better team but our schedule may keep us out of a bowl game.
You are right we are going to be better, I love the schedule. One of many things being done differently will be the in season lifting, no more getting weaker from lack of lifting as the season goes on. Will being able to match up in terms of size and streangth mean wins against the precieved top programs, it won't hurt. I hope those teams are kicking ass, feeling good about themselves. Then play the Buffs and leaving the game very confused as to just what happened and how did Colorado just put a physical assbeating on them unlike anything before. And dreading the next years to come

Back