What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

CU players in the NFL

Also leading tackler for the Bengals with 5 plus a PD.

Only negative was getting picked on the big catch by Kupp (27yards IIRC)
That was good offense call and put the defense in a bad position, not all Chido's fault. There's no way to follow a full crossing route every time through traffic the way the Rams set it up, without getting picked now and then. It was a very good play design for the defense called. Chido would have had to have known exactly what was coming to run around the three guys that ended up in the middle of the field. Every CB is going to have a few plays where they don't stick perfectly. His performance was amazing, much less for a SB.
Great to see!!

That was good offense call and put the defense in a bad position, not all Chido's fault. There's no way to follow a full crossing route every time through traffic the way the Rams set it up, without getting picked now and then. It was a very good play design for the defense called. Chido would have had to have known exactly what was coming to run around the three guys that ended up in the middle of the field. Every CB is going to have a few plays where they don't stick perfectly. His performance was amazing, much less for a SB.
Great to see!!
You are right. It was an excellent play design with a WR and a QB who are masters at using that kind of stuff running it. It wouldn't matter who the CB was the only way to cover that play is to have the DB on the other side of the pick read it and pick up the coverage, he didn't.

Cowboys did Chido a favor by letting him go to a system that fits his talents better than what they were trying to do with him.

I guess that I’m numb to Buffs not mentioning CU in the intros anymore
I'd be curious to know how much CU reaches out and stays connected with former players. Beyond asking for money and what the B4L org does, is there anything tailored to them?

I'd be curious to know how much CU reaches out and stays connected with former players. Beyond asking for money and what the B4L org does, is there anything tailored to them?
I know a former buff who was a key player on a really good team and he says that the school and the AD want very little to do with him or any of he teammates. He has a son who is a good player He says he doesn’t want him to go to CU.

back when my sister was working for them, she was working on getting better communication going with former players. Growing up in a family of diehard CU fans, she knew the legends and knew from working with Tucker how important former player relationships are. That is why that rooftop dinner had Chad Brown, Al Williams, and some others I'm forgetting. But when she got fed up that the CU AD was a sh1t place to work, if you were a female, she left and they stopped the player outreach because it was her initiative and no one else wanted to take it on.

back when my sister was working for them, she was working on getting better communication going with former players. Growing up in a family of diehard CU fans, she knew the legends and knew from working with Tucker how important former player relationships are. That is why that rooftop dinner had Chad Brown, Al Williams, and some others I'm forgetting. But when she got fed up that the CU AD was a sh1t place to work, if you were a female, she left and they stopped the player outreach because it was her initiative and no one else wanted to take it on.
Look at so many of the perennial losing teams in sports and they all seem to have just horrible management or ownership.

They should be funding B4L and it should be a quasi-AD group. Providing community, support, services and opportunity to our former players. Especially in the world of NIL.

The ultimate mic drop argument for the stars don’t matter people. They’re still wrong, and 5* Ryan Miller was a better college player than Bakhtiari.
Somebody wins the lottery every few weeks but that doesn't make it a good idea to put all your retirement savings into tickets.

He hasn't been the most durable guy. He'd be getting the ball so much he'll be on the IR a lot.
In Kansas City? Nah. He’d be a freak in that offense and would probably only get 10 touches a game, if that.

EB looking to help a Buff out of a crappy program
But so hard to see him in an ugly red uni playing against us

Chiefs just signed Valdez-Scantling today, so not sure if they’d still pursue Viska.
Crazy thing is that they could still do it and end up with Schuster/Scantling/Shenault instead of Hill, and save money while adding a bunch of draft picks.

KC is having a great offseason.

Back