What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

CU players in the NFL

DuA9m0NUUAAxF6l.jpg:large

That’s an athletic dude

Some NFL team is going to give him a long look. You just don't find many guys that big who are as athletic as he is now.

Shame that he wasn't closer to this kind of shape the season before last. He basically lost a season due to being out of shape.

Some NFL team is going to give him a long look. You just don't find many guys that big who are as athletic as he is now.

Shame that he wasn't closer to this kind of shape the season before last. He basically lost a season due to being out of shape.
Hopefully it's the Broncos, especially with Peko being released

Is it odd that Edwards and Winfree were snubbed from the combine? McMillan too?

I see about 7 guys from Boston College (for example) were at the combine. Are our guys overlooked or simply not of interest?

Is it odd that Edwards and Winfree were snubbed from the combine? McMillan too?

I see about 7 guys from Boston College (for example) were at the combine. Are our guys overlooked or simply not of interest?
Would have expected Drew Lewis. He seems like the biggest snub. He had the numbers and would have tested great.

I know a little of that is a post workout pump, but how do you do that in 7 weeks?
If you look closely (poses, flexing, post workout, sweated/ oiled up), there's really not much difference in his body. Very reasonable to tighten things up like that in 7 weeks of training by blasting some muscle groups, cutting a bit of fat and dropping water weight. And based on his testing numbers I suspect that the training done did more for the photo than the results (like a body builder dehydrating himself before a competition).

Back