What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

CU players in the NFL

I'm sick of some of these players saying their high school instead of CU. Everytime I saw Bakhtiari, and p Richardson they did it and Isaiah Oliver did it last night. **** these guys. P Richardson holds a few receiving records and he's giving his intro like he's ashamed he went to CU instead of USC.
I'm sick of some of these posters whining about whether a player says their high school instead of CU. **** you. P Richardson holds a few receiving records and he's allowed to be proud of other parts of his life besides CU. Stop projecting your insecurities onto him by assuming he's ashamed he went to CU instead of USC.

I'm sick of some of these posters whining about whether a player says their high school instead of CU. **** you. P Richardson holds a few receiving records and he's allowed to be proud of other parts of his life besides CU. Stop projecting your insecurities onto him by assuming he's ashamed he went to CU instead of USC.
You're retarded. Did you not see the previous post. It's called pride and I'm proud to be a buff.

Yeah!

You're retarded. Did you not see the previous post. It's called pride and I'm proud to be a buff.
Fun language. You seem to be under the impression that players are only allowed to be proud or their HS OR their university. Hear me out, what if he's proud of BOTH? Crazy, I know.

Do you think the proud alumni of Chido's HS should be upset he mentioned CU instead of Oak Grove in San Jose?

I'm sick of some of these players saying their high school instead of CU. Everytime I saw Bakhtiari, and p Richardson they did it and Isaiah Oliver did it last night. **** these guys. P Richardson holds a few receiving records and he's giving his intro like he's ashamed he went to CU instead of USC.
Grow up, kid.

I met P Rich here in the Washington area recently. He had great things to say about his time at CU. He said he was homesick during his years in Boulder because his whole world was in LA. But, he said he saw it as a growing experience and got to ball out. He was nicer than I expected him to be.

Fun language. You seem to be under the impression that players are only allowed to be proud or their HS OR their university. Hear me out, what if he's proud of BOTH? Crazy, I know.

Do you think the proud alumni of Chido's HS should be upset he mentioned CU instead of Oak Grove in San Jose?
Who in the hell is more proud of their highschool than their college? No one. Would you rather your HS win the state championship or your college win the conference championship? Yes they are grown men that can say whatever they want and be proud of other things. All the years of these stupid ****ing Ohio State football players saying 'THEE Ohio State', that's literally how they're known now. You can barely say 'Ohio State' without some stupid asshole, 'ahem it's thee Ohio State'.

Am I not on a Colorado football forum? Did you sell your ticket to a husker? No one else here sees that and thinks, this guy can go **** himself, just a little bit?

Edit to poster above: glad to hear

Who in the hell is more proud of their highschool than their college? No one. Would you rather your HS win the state championship or your college win the conference championship? Yes they are grown men that can say whatever they want and be proud of other things. All the years of these stupid ****ing Ohio State football players saying 'THEE Ohio State', that's literally how they're known now. You can barely say 'Ohio State' without some stupid asshole, 'ahem it's thee Ohio State'.

Am I not on a Colorado football forum? Did you sell your ticket to a ****er? No one else here sees that and thinks, this guy can go **** himself, just a little bit?
any fan telling Prich to go **** himself for announcing his hometown highschool sometimes instead of CU is a ****ing tool.

I think it, I wouldn't say anything to him
giphy.gif

Am I not on a Colorado football forum? Did you sell your ticket to a ****er? No one else here sees that and thinks, this guy can go **** himself, just a little bit?

Edit to poster above: glad to hear
It's not a ****ing competition, but if he was "more proud" of his HS than CU, that would be okay. You have no idea which one he's "more proud" of but you continue to assume based on a 2 second sound clip.

I legitimately have no idea what Ohio State has to do with this conversation.

Accusing me of not being a real fan because I defended the players representing our university at the professional level is certainly an odd direction to take this conversation. And to answer your question, no I have never thought a Buff can go **** himself for not following my made up rules about how he should identify himself during a meaningless TV introduction.

Or they want to inspire the kids in their home town to dream big.

It's not a ****ing competition, but if he was "more proud" of his HS than CU, that would be okay. You have no idea which one he's "more proud" of but you continue to assume based on a 2 second sound clip.

Accusing me of not being a real fan because I defended the players representing our university at the professional level is certainly an odd direction to take this conversation. And to answer your question, no I have never thought a Buff can go **** himself for not following my made up rules about how he should identify himself during a meaningless TV introduction.
Yeah!

It's not meaningless. If a football recruit watches football it's the NFL not college. Ohio State is an example of how important these introductions actually are. Ever since they should've lost to Miami in the Natty, their players started 'thee Ohio State' intros. That's their name in normal conversation now because of the intros

It's not meaningless. If a football recruit watches football it's the NFL not college. Ohio State is an example of how important these introductions actually are. Ever since they should've lost to Miami in the Natty, their plates started 'thee Ohio State' intros. That's their name in normal conversation now because of the intros
College football recruits don't watch college football? Got it.

As far as I can tell, the Ohio State timeline is just not true, and I don't personally know a single non-OSU fan that refers to them with "The" in normal conversation. But again, I don't see how that's an example of how "important" NFL introductions are.

Haha started doing it in 94-95. Remember when Ohio State sucked from late 80's to oh idk about 1995. Lol. Trust me Joebroski highschool kids play Madden and watch the nfl. Good I'm glad it was Robert smith just another reason to hate him
According to my friend that played in the NFL, I believe they record multiple intros and play them throughout the year. So, sometimes it is high school and sometimes college.
Well then I have clearly failed my who's in the NFL cu quiz

Good god people. How the hell are you complaining about this ****?

Also, about tOSU - I remember making fun of tOSU folks for saying "the" when I was in undergrad - and that was a long ass time ago. One of the guys in my freshman dorm was from Ohio, and he actually had a pretty funny joke about why they called it tOSU - of course I can't remember it now...

Back