What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

CU players in the NFL

We have as many nba players rn than nfl players. Has to be first time ever.

Josh Tupou is an ancillary character in the biggest story in the NFL right now. It was his sack that resulted in Tua's second concussion.

“I didn’t realize he was knocked out or had a bad concussion until after I turned back around after I celebrated,” Tupou said via TheAthletic.com. “I know it wasn’t a good look celebrating while he was down like that the way he was. I never want to hurt nobody in the NFL, especially another Polynesian brother.”

Josh Tupou is an ancillary character in the biggest story in the NFL right now. It was his sack that resulted in Tua's second concussion.

Get what he's saying but it isn't something you get to decide in this game. Hell, he didn't even know it. Sucks but is what it is.

Get what he's saying but it isn't something you get to decide in this game. Hell, he didn't even know it. Sucks but is what it is.
He made a textbook clean sack. Grabbed Tua around the waist and pulled him down.

Wasn't his fault that the combination of his momentum and Tua's momentum resulted in Tua swinging around, landing on his back, and hitting his head off the turf.

It was violent enough that even had Tua not been dinged the prior week he very well could have gotten a concussion anyways but there was certainly no intent to injure and the method of tackling him wasn't in any way out of the norm, it was just a combination of factors that resulted in the head contact.

He made a textbook clean sack. Grabbed Tua around the waist and pulled him down.

Wasn't his fault that the combination of his momentum and Tua's momentum resulted in Tua swinging around, landing on his back, and hitting his head off the turf.

It was violent enough that even had Tua not been dinged the prior week he very well could have gotten a concussion anyways but there was certainly no intent to injure and the method of tackling him wasn't in any way out of the norm, it was just a combination of factors that resulted in the head contact.
That's what I meant, I know the only intent was to make a play. Sometimes **** happens. I've already made my thoughts about Tua known, so I'll leave that alone.

Tupou made nothing more than a football play. It isnt his fault that he had an eggshell QB at the helm of the Dolphins. It was all Miami and the independent Dr.'s fault that Tua was allowed to play. Tua STUMBLED in the previous game that CLEARLY was not a back injury as they claimed. There were only 2 options as to why Tua stumbled on the play against the Bills.... either he had a concussion, or he drank a boatload of alcohol on the sidelines prior to that series. I am pretty sure that Tua doesn't drink for religious and cultural reasons.... so you can come to an obvious conclusion.

The Miami Dolphins took a huge short term gamble and may have cost them long term success for this season.

Jimmy Smith has announced his retirement after 11 years in the Nfl
I vaguely remember Jimmy Smith's freshman season where he had a pick six against Nebraska to start our rout on F&$#raska in 2007. I remember this because we are so bad that I go back and watch old games periodically. That 2007 game against the red team is on my list of games to watch.

I vaguely remember Jimmy Smith's freshman season where he had a pick six against Nebraska to start our rout on F&$#raska in 2007. I remember this because we are so bad that I go back and watch old games periodically. That 2007 game against the red team is on my list of games to watch.

Back