What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

CU Pro Day (Wednesday, March 8)

One that stands out to me is a huge opportunity to get alot more athletic at the center position. Kelley was at the bottom of almost all the categories tested.

327 is really heavy for him, too.

I'm really hoping that we can move Lynott to center this year because someone steps up in fall camp to allow the move. I like Huckins as a swing OL who can fill in well at 3 spots (like Sully Wiefels was), but I don't think he's one of our 5 best linemen and would prefer not to see him starting at C. That said, if the 310 lbs that Huckins was listed at for spring is legitimate good weight, he could surprise me. He has started a lot of games and his IQ would be high at this point in his career as a 5th year senior.

Rippy - WTF? good luck to him. I have never seen the dude play a down and he had like zero competition the first year or so.

Why on earth didn't Sefo run again? Slowest QB at combine, no way he does worse? Confused on his mental state!

Why on earth didn't Sefo run again? Slowest QB at combine, no way he does worse? Confused on his mental state!

Sefo's chance depends on his toughness and leadership ability. That means doing everything, all the time. If he gets into a camp, he'll be the guy throwing to receivers after practice.

Sefo's chance depends on his toughness and leadership ability. That means doing everything, all the time. If he gets into a camp, he'll be the guy throwing to receivers after practice.

I expect that Sefo will get an UFA contract and whatever team brings him in will keep him around as a practice squad/ QB3 guy. Basically, that's a player you know you won't be winning NFL games with if he's behind center (true on any/every team). With Sefo, you get a great meeting room, locker room and practice field guy who will never cause you an off-field problem who you can hope to develop into a serviceable QB2. If I was an NFL coach or GM, he'd be a priority UFA for me.

Last edited:
Klatt tells the story of his brief encounter with the NFL. I think he went to one camp, got cut, went to another, got cut and that was it. He never really had a chance to show anything.

Dave Mccloughan - blast from the past...WOW! this was his playing days.

20100924_120610_davemccloughan.jpg

Klatt tells the story of his brief encounter with the NFL. I think he went to one camp, got cut, went to another, got cut and that was it. He never really had a chance to show anything.

Yeah. His shoulder was shot at the end of his college career. Shadow of the guy who had been able to zip an out route to the wide side of the field that he was his first couple years behind center.

Yeah. His shoulder was shot at the end of his college career. Shadow of the guy who had been able to zip an out route to the wide side of the field that he was his first couple years behind center.

His shoulder was shot and teams were also leary because of his concussion problems. He was still having symptoms in camp.

Part of the reason why virtually every team tries to bring in at least one extra QB to camp is to have guys to run contact drills without putting their #1 and #2 at risk.

How many concussions did he have y'all think? I know he had one in that Texas beat down, he looked lost as hell. He got lit up quite a bit in that one. These days Idk what a concussion is really? It was a different diagnosis when I was playing.

How many concussions did he have y'all think? I know he had one in that Texas beat down, he looked lost as hell. He got lit up quite a bit in that one. These days Idk what a concussion is really? It was a different diagnosis when I was playing.

He got lit up by a cheap shot on a blitz. After he threw the ball.

I was so furious I 'bout went thru a wall.

About tree fiddy

No way Sefo gets an invite!
He took the semester off to train??? REALLY???
Then ran a 5.08 at Combine
Then missed most of his throws
Then came to Pro Day and did not run in an effort to improve that pathetic time.
Bad choice!!!
We ran all those QB keepers with a 5.08 quarterback! Great play calls Lindgren!

Then came to Pro Day and did not run in an effort to improve that pathetic time.
Bad choice!!!

Montez ran a 4.75 coming out of high school. Likely now faster with strength and speed training, but still do not want more than 2-3 situational keepers. So many skill players to give touches to!!!

Bad choice!!!

"SAD!!"

Back