What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

CU Soccer Takes On Denver In NCAA First Round

:dance3: :dance3: :dance3:

Buffs win! Buffs win! Buffs win!

Marching on to the NCAA 2nd round. Looks like we're heading to BYU.

Great job, ladies!

Great win! I'll take it though I am afraid of the BYU matchup. Looked at their schedule and they seem to have no problem scoring goals.

Great win! I'll take it though I am afraid of the BYU matchup. Looked at their schedule and they seem to have no problem scoring goals.

I'll more than take it when we've got a shot to make the Sweet 16 just a couple years after not being able to win a conference game. Coach Sanchez is awesome! Don't care who we play or where at this point. We've got a chance.

Just watched the highlights (I missed the second half of the stream). Brie Hooks beats a defender ono-on-one and is taken down just outside the corner of the box. Annie Stuller (who else) takes the free kick which deflects off a player in the wall, thus wrong-footing the keeper who has no chance.

CU along with UCLA and Standford were the only winners of the six Pac-12 in the first round.

You can find the highlights at: http://www.cubuffs.com/ViewArticle.dbml?DB_OEM_ID=600&ATCLID=209311531 (look to the right of the text)

CU will meet BYU in Tallahassee, FL.

Back