What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

CU Tickets for free...

PhillyBuff

no longer awaiting CU football's return... we here
Club Member
Hi guys! With 3 kids and their schedules, I haven't been around AllBuffs in awhile...

I can NOT come in for the CSU Game and the Air Force Game. Does anyone want 4 tickets to either game for free? I would prefer to give them to someone that CU game tickets aren't really part of their budget.

Let me know!

EXCITED FOR THE SEASON!!!!

I would like to use them! I have three younger kids as well so I no longer have season tickets

Good, man! I’ll take the AFA tickets off your hands if you can’t find a better home for them. Looking to take the wifey, 2yr old, and my veteran pops, but tix are cheap enough that I have no problem buying at the box office if there’s a family that’s more in need.

You can't come here, after not posting in like, forever, and just give stuff away...oh, wait.

My wife has a couple young nieces/nephews that have never been to a CU game before. They would love the CSU game

Could you also throw in party deck passes with those? Well, that is, for the Folsom game.

You replied first.... which game do you want? Private message me on here and Ill send them Monday. I am away until Sunday night.

My wife has a couple young nieces/nephews that have never been to a CU game before. They would love the CSU game
if the First guy takes Air Force..... ill make arrangements to send them the CSU tixs... I am away until Sunday night...

Good for you, PhillyBuff. Just today I booked a flight from Orange County and a room (the venerable Rodeway Inn-Boulder Broker within walking distance to Folsom) for the Air Force game. I haven't secured a ticket yet, but am not asking for yours. Give them to someone else. I'm just stoked that a work conflict cleared and now I get to go to the game.

HEY! I am so sorry that I forgot to deal with this.... gbo344 private message me asap and I will overnight the CSU tixs if that is what u wanted....

HEY! I am so sorry that I forgot to deal with this[insert punctuation here]. gbo344 private message me asap and I will overnight the CSU tixs if that is what u wanted[insert punctuation here].
Hi Philly! I actually would like the AFA tickets if you still have them. I tried doing the start a conversation with you last week or so but I'm not sure if that works or not.

Hi Philly! I actually would like the AFA tickets if you still have them. I tried doing the start a conversation with you last week or so but I'm not sure if that works or not.
u were first... u can have Air Force... PM me your address...

Back