What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

CU-UCLA Game Thread! Espn 2 5 PM MT

Noyer actually has an above average arm.
Well, I would hope so, he is a FBS QB after all. Assume you are comparing him to the general population with that statement.

Kidding aside, hopeful that Noyer has some gamer in him and he exceeds everyone’s expectations. I’ll be rooting for him to do well - if we pull the plug for poor play it will just mean it will be a long season of course.

Well, I would hope so, he is a FBS QB after all. Assume you are comparing him to the general population with that statement.

Kidding aside, hopeful that Noyer has some gamer in him and he exceeds everyone’s expectations. I’ll be rooting for him to do well - if we pull the plug for poor play it will just mean it will be a long season of course.
No. To other qbs. Keller Moore and Jake Fromm would be at the bottom of the totem pole for arm strength. Josh Allen would be the top, and a guy like Montez would be near the top also. Noyer isn't near Montez, but his arm is way better than a Fromm. Obviously that doesn't mean he can throw it to the right team or run an offense.

Are the communists from the Boulder County Health Department going to put a kibosh to this game?

Are the communists from the Boulder County Health Department going to put a kibosh to this game?
They will get the game tomorrow. I would worry after that as numbers have sky rocketed in Boulder County just like the rest of the state.

So, uhhh... UCLA has an outbreak. They still traveled. Just one player. So far. Everyone who traveled was negative

The biggest advantage for CU is to go up tempo. I do not see how the bruins defense will be ready for altitude after this long of a layoff.
Maybe it also will keep noyer from thinking to much.

In my opinion, if your offense is not good, playing uptempo isn't the way to go unless the opposing defense is considerably worse or lacks DL depth (which may be the case for UCLA, a little early to tell). I see it as the more plays you play, the more the effects of the talent discrepancy regresses to the mean. More plays for that difference to show. When your defense is your strength, shortening the game increases the effects of big plays or turnovers (which you would assume if your defense is good, you are more likely to win turnover margin).

Chip Kelly Oregon teams were successful playing uptempo because their offense was almost always better than opposing defenses and they added more plays to maximize that advantage.

Just got Youtube TV and I'm pumped!

GO BUFFS!
BEAT UCLA!

YouTube TV is actually incredible for sports. Switched over when NFL season started. I love how you can click football and scroll through every game on during the entire day. And when you record them and switch over to a different game you can catch up to live by just watching key plays that they determine through the game.

Last edited:
Back