What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

CU @ Utah thread

With road games vs trees and bears, unless a good tourney run, looks like NIT for the buffs.

Booker is both, not sure what happened today

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Booker is a nice player but is horribly inconsistant. When he is on he is a force but when he is off he is a liability. The trouble with Booker is that it is almost a 50/50 proposition.

I'm pretty sure that if people here understand something about basketball, our coaches understand it about 1000 times better.
Yes, that's most likely the case -- Tad has forgotten more basketball than most of us have ever known. That said, aren't we allowed to question his decisions? I always like to say it's a lot easier to "coach" from our couches with our non-binding decisions not exactly being scrutinized.

Booker is a nice player but is horribly inconsistant. When he is on he is a force but when he is off he is a liability. The trouble with Booker is that it is almost a 50/50 proposition.
Ski's had two rough offensive games in a row, otherwise he has been fire since January 12th.

With road games vs trees and bears, unless a good tourney run, looks like NIT for the buffs.
We don't need a good tourney run, we likely only need ONE win. Two wins max. It's more about avoiding a bad loss though than getting a mediocre win.

Can't score can't win, doesn't matter if they play defense or not. Ball movement today was woeful. I also love Scott dribbling way out past the top the key, smh....

Today was a frustrating loss, not going to lie here. It was a very winnable game than they played some of the worst basketball of the year for 15 minutes and couldn't recover after that. The game felt a lot farther than it actually was. The good news is they just really need to win of the next two and avoid a bad loss after that, which doable. However, the more I'm looking at this, the more I'm looking at it, the more likely I see them limping to the finish and giving me anxiety attacks on Selection Sunday.

Today was a frustrating loss, not going to lie here. It was a very winnable game than they played some of the worst basketball of the year for 15 minutes and couldn't recover after that. The game felt a lot farther than it actually was. The good news is they just really need to win of the next two and avoid a bad loss after that, which doable. However, the more I'm looking at this, the more I'm looking at it, the more likely I see them limping to the finish and giving me anxiety attacks on Selection Sunday.

It's hard to see us beating a Big Dance squad on the road. However, if any teams are capable of some serious "wtf" performances like we are, it's Cal and Stanford.

Back