What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

CU Video 2017-18

Needed this bad. With all the noise, it's great to see how close this group appears to be. Gonna be something special on Saturdays.

Pumped about this video and this group. Buffs are going to score a lot of points this fall. As long as we stay healthy, our offense is going to keep us in games where our defense might struggle.

Episode 1 of Never Stop Rising:

Glad I'm at work because I couldn't sleep after watching that. I'm so damn proud of where this team has come from the the last 5 years. Chills hearing McCartney saying that they will be better this year. From his lips to Gods ears. Incredible if they are.

Can't wait to see this offense rolling.

Starts tonight....let's GO BUFFS!!! Damn that video made me excited to watch this team. Start fast tonight get the offense comfortable and defense show up and show everyone that it didn't matter who we lost we just reload!!!

Maybe last year set a standard that was unrealistically high to sustain. But with Snelson having moved on I think things have taken a definite step back this year from a production standpoint. It's just less polished.
Felt the same thing. Trying to copy "The Rise" series from last year, instead of letting this year be its own thing.

Does ShaDon Brown know how to be a hype man? Huh?

Does ShaDon Brown make you
want to run through a wall? Huh?

Do you want to see more intensity like that against ASU? Huh?!?
Wasn't completely sure that was ShaDon, but dang heck yes amen.

Back