What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

CU Video Thread

World class by CUVideo. The short featuring Vickers is mindblowing. What I wouldn't give for Vickers totting the rock with Barnett on the sidelines.

How in the world have we not used that song before..Rage.. Bulls on Parade!!!! How fitting is this song and dam would that get the crowd pumped coming into the game hearing that!! Like Mariano Rivera Enter Sandman....game over!

How in the world have we not used that song before..Rage.. Bulls on Parade!!!! How fitting is this song and dam would that get the crowd pumped coming into the game hearing that!! Like Mariano Rivera Enter Sandman....game over!
This is a really good point. YES.

If CU had a better team around him, I think Sefo would have been a Tebow type player for the Buffs. However like Tebow, I doubt he has much an NFL career but I wish him the best. He gave everything he had for this program and was part of getting it back to where it belongs.

Umm, I wouldn't go that far. The NFL sure has changed a lot of the perception out there about Tebow but he was a damn good college QB.

Umm, I wouldn't go that far. The NFL sure has changed a lot of the perception out there about Tebow but he was a damn good college QB.
1) Florida was extremely talented and superbly coached while Tebow was there
2) They built an offense specifically around what he could and couldn't do
3) Tebow was a winner. Pure and simple. He had the will to win no matter what it took from him to do it. Sefo has this characteristic as well, however he never had the type of supporting cast that Tebow did at Florida.

My point is that if you put the team around Sefo his previous 3 years at CU, like he had in his Senior year, the legacy of Sefo Liufau is completely different.

1) Florida was extremely talented and superbly coached while Tebow was there
2) They built an offense specifically around what he could and couldn't do
3) Tebow was a winner. Pure and simple. He had the will to win no matter what it took from him to do it. Sefo has this characteristic as well, however he never had the type of supporting cast that Tebow did at Florida.

My point is that if you put the team around Sefo his previous 3 years at CU, like he had in his Senior year, the legacy of Sefo Liufau is completely different.
You can say all you want about the talent around Sefo but he still struggled this year against big time teams. Florida didn't build an offense around what Tebow could do, they had a system and recruited him into it, they run the same offense at OSU and Mississippi State right now. To put this in perspective a little but, Tebow almost had as many rushing touchdowns as Sefo had passing touchdowns in their respective careers. Tebow was also one of the most efficient passers with a very high completion percentage and TD to INT ratio. Those dirt balls didn't come out until he went to the pros and everyone started jumping on the wagon to bash him. I know you are a FSU fan and everything but Tebow is one of the best college QB's of all time and to say Sefo just needed talent around him to be on that level is very very unfair to both of them.

This is tied for my favorite play of last year. The other one I want is a good highlight of the Michigan game. None have the play before were he initially got hurt and limped around and then threw the TD pass and got hurt more. All the highlights are of just that play that doesn't tell the full story. Can anyone make one of those two plays????

Also re-watched the old video from pg 1 and the thought came across... Did we get any bricks out of last season? I think the whole season should be just one big brick the size of 4.

Edit: Found a video that has it all but it is from 1:30 on. Can anyone cut off the first 1:30??

Last edited:
Sefo was the man. We needed him just as much as we needed Mac. We needed that fight and that toughness brought back to the team.

The right man for the job at the time.

This is tied for my favorite play of last year. The other one I want is a good highlight of the Michigan game. None have the play before were he initially got hurt and limped around and then threw the TD pass and got hurt more. All the highlights are of just that play that doesn't tell the full story. Can anyone make one of those two plays????

Also re-watched the old video from pg 1 and the thought came across... Did we get any bricks out of last season? I think the whole season should be just one big brick the size of 4.

Edit: Found a video that has it all but it is from 1:30 on. Can anyone cut off the first 1:30??

Believe all of our ranked wins were bricks.

It was amazing how quiet that giant stadium got when CU went up 21-7

Back