What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

CU vs Oregon Official Denver Forever Buffs Watch Party

I appreciate this and this is good (for DNVR I am sure!), but is there another place that could be a secondary location (and BIGGER!) ?? I also appreciate the silent auction and the funds going toward great causes, no doubt. But, this is now post-Blake Street Tavern days, but now with an expanded and rejuvenated fan base/followers. Are we interested in finding a secondary location? Do we need someone to help get this going? I am going to be at School House Kitchen & Libations in Arvada for away game watch parties, which they are promoting for each game. SEE FB EVENT LINK IF YOU PLEASE:

Anyway, in the end, GO BUFFS !!

TCU was packed before kickoff and it was early. My guess is an hour before for this one.

All $ raised got to scholarships for kids in Denver to attend CU Boulder! Great cause
See you there! I'm going to get there at 10 to catch the early games and be properly tipsy before the game starts

I appreciate this and this is good (for DNVR I am sure!), but is there another place that could be a secondary location (and BIGGER!) ?? I also appreciate the silent auction and the funds going toward great causes, no doubt. But, this is now post-Blake Street Tavern days, but now with an expanded and rejuvenated fan base/followers. Are we interested in finding a secondary location? Do we need someone to help get this going? I am going to be at School House Kitchen & Libations in Arvada for away game watch parties, which they are promoting for each game. SEE FB EVENT LINK IF YOU PLEASE:

Anyway, in the end, GO BUFFS !!

Not drinking at a bar called School House.

This your new ride?

1695405991227.png

I’ll be there. Come ask the guy in the black CU hat for a drink and I will 100% buy you one.

Where you at I’m thirsty
Order this.

gaffel-gaffel-k%C3%B6lsch.gif

Back