What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

CU vs [REDACTED]- GAME THREAD

I actually went to the Independence Bowl on my way to Dallas for our Cotton Bowl win over Oregon. Got on the field and paid $5 - witnessed LSU vs Michigan State Don’t even remember who won, but Nick Sabin was coaching for Michigan St.
The fake punt game I'm assuming...Ricky didn't make any friends that day but watching the game I started gut laughing...little did I know that we would eventually join the P10.

Shreveport is a ****hole. Same as it was last time we were there, except that was 15 years ago and they have done nothing in terms of improvements.
Shreveport is a ****hole. Same as it was last time we were there, except that was 15 years ago and they have done nothing in terms of improvements.
I'd agree except I'm a fisherman, I can go South and fish Salt for Reds and Specs or stay close and fish the Red River.

I actually went to the Independence Bowl on my way to Dallas for our Cotton Bowl win over Oregon. Got on the field and paid $5 - witnessed LSU vs Michigan State Don’t even remember who won, but Nick Sabin was coaching for Michigan St.

That game doesn't bother me as much as the opponent does-I have visions of that white kid from Air Force last year running wild last year on our defense thinking about playing Army

I have a lot of compassion for the difficult position our players find themselves in. Historically speaking, choosing to be with family and playing football didn't have to be mutually exclusive.

Having said that, I remember the theme at the beginning of the season--across the nation--was "we want to play". I'm excited that our Buffs seem to overwhelmingly recognize the significance of being in a bowl game this season, and appear to be ready to make that sacrifice and do that work.

I see the some of the same people on here wanting cu to play another game like their life depended on it but on another thread they are the champions of covid and trashing anyone who doesn't follow protocol. Call it a season and chill like everyone else no?

This isn't aimed at you UK.

What if oregon or sc opt out or get the covid? and its a huge possibility the way it's exploding LA county right now

Why did every team in the Pac that had llegit Covid issues miss 3 weeks min (including UDub that could have played for an *) but U$C claims Covid because they didn’t want to play a few backup OL against us, then miraculously recovers by next week. F%^k $C - I don’t care where we end up in a bowl (actually looking forward to play an SEC team), I’m just glad $C got what they deserved.

I see the some of the same people on here wanting cu to play another game like their life depended on it but on another thread they are the champions of covid and trashing anyone who doesn't follow protocol. Call it a season and chill like everyone else no?

Strong take.

There's a thread for this if you have something to get off your chest.

That's an interesting matchup for us.

Certainly will be some familiarity.

I like it 1,000,000x better than Army.
Howell thinks it'll be Arkansas. Guess it depends on how the games go tomorrow. If Florida gets whipped tomorrow night, I wonder if Coastal jumps up and takes that spot in the NY6.

Last edited:
I’d love to be able to get excited about a bowl game, but my emotional level can’t rise above “meh” at this point.

I agree. The year anyone gets a bowl bid, I feel the Buffs earned it, I am still excited. If fans are allowed? I will be there.

Back