What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

CU vs Texas Tix

GoBuffs08

If anyone can help, I'm looking for two tix for the game and am really hoping to not pay stub hub prices.

I'm a Boulder native, CU alum, and remember the bad years when we lost to teams like Drake if that helps.

Until yesterday I already had tix for the game.

Thx.

FWIW: Face value tix here - http://denver.craigslist.org/tix/864932232.html

I think I'm going to hold out and try and get some off of a scalper last minute... I know I probably won't make it in by kick off but the scalpers will generally haggle lower after kick off right?! Unfortunately I'm too strapped for $100/ticket...

Seriously though... anyone had any experience getting a ticket 5-10 min after kick off? Do they go down in price once they realize they're not going to sell 'em all?! Only ticket I've ever snagged off of a scalper was for a RR Tom Petty concert in 2001 that I paid ~$90 for... Needless to say, I haven't been too excited about getting a scalped ticket since then... :huh:

Last edited:
Seriously though... anyone had any experience getting a ticket 5-10 min after kick off? Do they go down in price once they realize they're not going to sell 'em all?! Only ticket I've ever snagged off of a scalper was for a RR Tom Petty concert in 2001 that I paid ~$90 for... Needless to say, I haven't been too excited about getting a scalped ticket since then... :huh:

I had success with a Scalper a few minutes after kickoff for the WVU game a few weeks back....I won't tell the full story for fear that Bohn or someone else stops by and I've incriminated myself :lol:...but all in all I got an $85 ticket from a guy for the $30 bucks I had in my wallet

Awesome... that's what I'm thinking I'll try unless I get one ahead of time... just go out there after kickoff with $40 or $50 and be like... "This is what I've got if you want to sell it..." We'll see... I'll definitely post my success/failure story on here after the game...

FWIW: Face value tix here - http://denver.craigslist.org/tix/864932232.html

I think I'm going to hold out and try and get some off of a scalper last minute... I know I probably won't make it in by kick off but the scalpers will generally haggle lower after kick off right?! Unfortunately I'm too strapped for $100/ticket...

Try and find someone selling a single and buy from them. They'll be more willing to deal than the scalpers. The scalpers have gotten smarter the past couple of years, IMO. They've semi-banded together and don't necessarily drop their prices at kickoff. You might have to wait a bit longer than that to get a cheaper ticket, IMO.

Best bet - walk around tailgates (I would target the Gold Lot next to the stadium) before the game and see if anyone is selling tickets.

Try and find someone selling a single and buy from them. They'll be more willing to deal than the scalpers. The scalpers have gotten smarter the past couple of years, IMO. They've semi-banded together and don't necessarily drop their prices at kickoff. You might have to wait a bit longer than that to get a cheaper ticket, IMO.

Best bet - walk around tailgates (I would target the Gold Lot next to the stadium) before the game and see if anyone is selling tickets.

I know of a single that will be available at the Buff Bus on Sat. Zone F, ask for Steve. $50

I know of a single that will be available at the Buff Bus on Sat. Zone F, ask for Steve. $50

How awesome is Allbuffs! Now phatty doesn't even have to waste precious tailgating time looking for a ticket. And he can be in the stadium for kickoff, too!

Allbuffs is THAT awesome!! :thumbsup:

MP: You're THE man... ok... maybe not the man... but you know what I mean. :smile2: I'll have to bring some beers or something too and hang out with you folks... you tailgate right next to the Buff Bus right?!

Allbuffs is THAT awesome!! :thumbsup:

MP: You're THE man... ok... maybe not the man... but you know what I mean. :smile2: I'll have to bring some beers or something too and hang out with you folks... you tailgate right next to the Buff Bus right?!

I'm trying to see if I can lock it up for you today, and then introduce you to the seller.

Send me a PM would ya with your email and mobile #

Back