What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

CU vs. UCLA

I am very encouraged with what I've seen so far.

Owen gets the ball out decisively. Lots of youth seeing the field and showing a little something. Using a good amount of clock with balance.

Missed FG, but that was easily within Becker's range.

Nice to see some competence and gave a feeling that there might be some young guys we can build around the next few years.
Hold was bad (bad ball alignment). Holders and long snappers matter.

We're gonna get crushed. But I stand by my post. I don't think the cupboard will be bare for the new coach. This can be a winning team within 2 years with the right guy at the helm.
I'm going to argue with you on this vehemently. We DO NOT have P5 talent on this team. I keep saying it - we have 30+ dudes on this team who are just not talented enough for P5. Overhaul needed.

“The Buffs are really excited about Offerdahl. He’s not very big in stature, but he really gives it his best on every play.”

****. Me.
Charlie is a damn good walk on. That's the problem. He should be playing on all special teams. The fact he's starting is pathetic.

We really need to see Hankerson or Venn get healthy and get some run. I think Hankerson is available today, but Venn's still out.

Back