What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

CUBuffs.com: Buffs Host Top-Ranked USC And No. 12 UCLA (Volleyball)

Woot!

2-1 heading to the 4th.

Buffs with a great opportunity to take down #1.

Alexis Austin is so good tonight.

Fun to see the Buffs give USC all they can handle. Fingers crossed.

Not close to competitive in the 4th set. Now I'm worried. USC is 16-0 for a reason.

Getting back on track a bit with 5 of the last 8 points. 12-20.

USC wins the 5th 15-7.

Wheels fell off in that 4th set. ****balls!

Tough loss for the Buffs as they had a chance at the upset, but can't complain about going 5 sets against the #1 team in the country. Looked like an improvement from the service line as I didn't see too many service errors and also a good job taking Bricio our of much of the match, Unfortunately, she came alive in the 4th and 5th sets.

That was tough, especially with three set points in the second. Needed to take that one.

On another note, it was my first volleyball match and it was was great time. Good crowd and atmosphere. Definitely recommended. Just need the beer gardens open.

Nice effort by the Buffs. After tonight, they shouldn't have ANY doubt they can compete with and beat the remaining teams on their schedule.

They can compete, but had too many errors to pull off either Set 4 or 5. Have to get those home court wins.

Back