What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

#CUin19 New Money Gang Commits - Best Player?

Who will have the best career at CU?

• Don Chapman

Votes: 13 27.1%
  • Jaylen Martin

Votes: 2 4.2%
  • Mark Perry

Votes: 11 22.9%
  • Titus Toler

Votes: 18 37.5%
  • KJ Trujillo

Votes: 4 8.3%

• Total voters
I love Toler and think he can start from day one at safety.

Running a 4.5 forty, putting up 14 reps at 225, and performing against Trinity League competition.

That's not a knock on anyone else, but I think Toler is an immediate impact recruit.

I love Toler and think he can start from day one at safety.

Running a 4.5 forty, putting up 14 reps at 225, and performing against Trinity League competition.

That's not a knock on anyone else, but I think Toler is an immediate impact recruit.

Yep, I voted for Toler as well. All these guys can be very special. I think a lot of people are overlooking Trujillo because he committed earlier. Very excited about the future of the #MoneyGang! Gotta go after some other position groups now!

This might be the most versatile DB class that we have seen. Not trying to be hyperbolic, but I'm really impressed with the quality in this class.

I put in for Chapman. I think he might be the most versatile of the bunch. I know it's been reported that he will start at corner, but I see him being a dominant FS covering center field.

****in jacked for this DB class!!
Now get in the trenches!

Back