What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

D.J. Eliot to become KU DC

That's his market rate, dammit!
:ROFLMAO:
Reminds me of when we were buying a house - idiot sellers kept trying to convince me to come up on our offer because of what they claimed the house was "worth". I furrowed my brow, and thought "Last I checked, this is America, and things are worth what someone is willing to pay". I told 'em "sounds like you've got an offer for what you're looking for, I guess you should take that one". That house hasn't sold yet, but eventually they came down in price to what we'd offered, according to Zillow....after we'd bought a better house at a better price (which we love, incidentally).

We know RG and LM are friendly. Did RG talk Les into this?

If so, he's starting to look like a miracle worker. Now if he can just figure out a plan to get rid of Larry Scott without taking the position himself...

So RG perhaps can do some of those miracles on finding us some staff perhaps?

khalil-tate-heisman.jpg

Khalil+Tate+BYU+vs+Arizona+uWQgQXV7clLl.jpg

will miss You DJ

I'm very happy for both OMDCMM and KUDCDJE, but if either Ole Miss or KU ends up with a higher ranked defense than CU, which I'm almost 100% sure won't happen, I'll be very shocked and upset.

I like how the Buffs have reached the point where former coaches and coordinators who are let go are instantly snapped up as important staff pieces for other big time programs.

Compared to the rest of the P-5, Ole Miss and KU are pretty insignificant. Compared to every possible coaching job in all of college football, being the DC at either school is a pretty solid gig.

Back