What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

dc Daily Camera Football: CU Buffs’ Jay Johnson aims to fix offense

Lowest scoring offense since 2012 despite having a 5th year senior QB in his 3rd yea as a starter along with one of the best offensive weapons in CU history with Shenault. With the OL actually being adequate for once, the anemic scoring was inexcusable.

Damn right there are some things to fix.

Lowest scoring offense since 2012 despite having a 5th year senior QB in his 3rd yea as a starter along with one of the best offensive weapons in CU history with Shenault. With the OL actually being adequate for once, the anemic scoring was inexcusable.

Damn right there are some things to fix.

I believe you mean RECORD SETTING 5th year senior QB.

That is a good article. I think in year 2, we will see some distinct changes on offense. Perhaps, a re-make or full overhaul. We need to sign Clayton or another blue chip RB, even if they fill the #3 spot. I'd love to see one of the young TE's break out, or a TE other than Russell (sorry Brady).

Back