What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

dc Daily Camera Football: CU Buffs' NJ Falo, Drew Lewis hope to seize opportunity at linebacker

RSSBot

News Junkie
NJ Falo felt out of place two years ago, when the Colorado football coaches asked him to play inside linebacker.

<b>By Brian Howell</b><p><p><i>BuffZone.com Writer</i>
Continue reading...

I really like Falo at 240-250 lbs learning all the LB positions so that he can play all 4 spots as needed. We're thin at LB as far as we know (haven't seen the freshmen yet), so having a versatile guy for the horizontal depth chart makes a huge difference.

Also love hearing that Lewis has his weight up to a solid 225 lbs and the lightbulb has gone on with the system. Tons of potential for him filling KO's spot. Physically, he's got the size to do some things KO couldn't and he might be faster. (And I was a big KO fan.)

I really like Falo at 240-250 lbs learning all the LB positions so that he can play all 4 spots as needed. We're thin at LB as far as we know (haven't seen the freshmen yet), so having a versatile guy for the horizontal depth chart makes a huge difference.

Also love hearing that Lewis has his weight up to a solid 225 lbs and the lightbulb has gone on with the system. Tons of potential for him filling KO's spot. Physically, he's got the size to do some things KO couldn't and he might be faster. (And I was a big KO fan.)

225 isn't that big for an ILB and KO was what 220? As long as he consistently makes plays, it doesn't matter.

Back