What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

dc Daily Camera Women's Basketball: Rick George has taken CU Buffs athletics to next level

RSSBot

News Junkie
From inside an office that did not exist three years ago, Rick George has a stunning view of Folsom Field and the majestic Flatirons that rise above it in the distance.

Continue reading...

The key now is continuing to progress, and George is focused on CU's future.

"I would like to endow our student athlete development areas," he said. "I'd like to be able to address our aging facilities; the west side (of Folsom Field) is an area that really needs to be fixed. CU Events Center needs a facelift. Those are the things that I look at in the next five years. The endowment piece is so important.

(y)(y)(y)

$100 million in five years...that's an achievement for CU.

I'm looking forward to the next five years.

Back