What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Dead Period Over! Embree & Cabral are in Hawaii

I think they run a base 4-3 at Arizona. Kanavis obviously has experience in the 3-4.

Hmmm. Must be bad memory. I could have sworn that Embree wants a 3-4.

God please no. We don't have a true NT to run a true 3-4. It's difficult to find a keeper in the pros, in cfb it's damn near impossible.

God please no. We don't have a true NT to run a true 3-4. It's difficult to find a keeper in the pros, in cfb it's damn near impossible.

I think Goree has potential to be a NT. If he puts on 10 to 15 pounds this offseason, it could work.

Asiata is one of the top 5 OLs in the west this cycle. He could play for anyone, imo.

Koa Kaai is definitely legit at DE. His offer list pretty much says it all.

Parker and Tuumalo are both tweeners. Parker is a DE/OLB who doesn't have ideal speed for linebacker and doesn't have ideal size for DE. But he's got great burst off the edge and could be an excellent pass rusher. Think Forrest West here. Tuumalo is a OLB/SS tweener. Probably not fast enough to play safety but needs to put on some bulk to play linebacker. Flies all over the field, though. If we ever utilize a "rover" package, he'd be perfect.

I like all 4.

I'm not sold on Tuumalo as a Pac-12 prospect. Give Parker a couple years to gain some strength and he can be a solid part of the defensive line rotation IMO.

Back