What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Deion Sanders - HC Jackson State

The best thing about a potential Prime hire is that it would rip local attention from the failing Broncos. The Broncos are struggling massively and with the Wilson contract, and the lack of draft picks hamstringing them for the next few years this is a rare opportunity to grab the local media's attention.

CU MUST make this hire!!

Look, we're not getting Deion Sanders. But if there is some miracle and he ends up in Boulder, all credit goes to Darth. Dude's been working overtime this hiring cycle.
Hey, I'm being serious. 1. Deion is not my preferred pick (which is good, cause Tucker was my preference...); 2. It's bull****. Dude is not coming here. Primetime has better options that don't involve CU's ****show. He's using us.

But if I was making the emotional sell to Prime, I would show him the video of the 0-5 Buffs beating Cal and rushing the field. What kind of 0-5 fanbase has that kind of loyalty and energy? And then I would point to nebraska on the schedule last year. He remembers CU/nebraska.

But if I was making the emotional sell to Prime, I would show him the video of the 0-5 Buffs beating Cal and rushing the field. What kind of 0-5 fanbase has that kind of loyalty and energy? And then I would point to nebraska on the schedule last year. He remembers CU/nebraska.
Who is making this sell? Rick ****in George? get outta here.

If ever there was an administrator designed to entice Prime, it would be Phil ****ing Distephano.
Phil doesn't necessarily deserve the beating he takes here on Allbuffs, but yeah...that's kind of ridiculous to imagine.

Hey, I'm being serious. 1. Deion is not my preferred pick (which is good, cause Tucker was my preference...); 2. It's bull****. Dude is not coming here. Primetime has better options that don't involve CU's ****show. He's using us.
Without going through all of your posts - who is then? Who is your money on? I agree, CU is being played (again) but if we go with Bronco who doesn't recruit it is a meh hire. Not a failure but not a home run to excite the base for all the political hacks on here.

Without going through all of your posts - who is then? Who is your money on? I agree, CU is being played (again) but if we go with Bronco who doesn't recruit it is a meh hire. Not a failure but not a home run to excite the base for all the political hacks on here.
Please don't go through all my posts. That would be bad for everyone.

As for who is using us? All the good candidates. RG has made this job radioactive. We are ****ing doomed.

Can we side bar and someone explain to me in simple terms why Jackson State isn't in the FCS playoffs? Aren't they #5 in the FCS right now?

The best thing about a potential Prime hire is that it would rip local attention from the failing Broncos. The Broncos are struggling massively and with the Wilson contract, and the lack of draft picks hamstringing them for the next few years this is a rare opportunity to grab the local media's attention.

CU MUST make this hire!!
For me, best thing would be instant enthusiasm, we keep our best players, and we compete in big recruiting living rooms. (Ok that’s a bunch of “things.”).
How we actually get him here, I don’t know.

As for who is using us? All the good candidates. RG has made this job radioactive. We are ****ing doomed.
This job was radioactive before RG was here. Let’s not forget how we ended up with Jon Embree.

Not gonna say anything other than I hope you are wrong. Problem is, I fear that you aren't.

There is no way Prime is coming to Boulder. NONE

Why would he take a job at CU and deal with the dumpster fire that the CU admin has created? He is going to have major colleges wanting him. Schools that care about wining football games.
What "big" programs are after prime?

Sanders may or may not be able to "recruit". But I bet he can "NIL". This is pro football now.

Y’all worry too much. If it ain’t prime we are still overdue some good karma from the universe. Troy or Todd or Taylor or whomever that g5 guy is might turn out to be the best coach for us ever. Stacking up to embree and dorrell and Hawkins doesn’t really require pure genius.

CU MUST make this hire!!

The Broncos will rule the state for as long as they manage to trot out enough players every weekend.

The Broncos will rule the state for as long as they manage to trot out enough players every weekend.
I agree although that is not as true as it used to be. The foundation is showing some cracks.

My point is that CU can increase its share of the football attention "pie" with this hire. This is certainly true nationally, but just as important, locally as well.

Come on Deion put us all out of our misery and we can move on

broken heart GIF

Back