What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Directv Blackout?

Mine said tba yesterday and I hit the button on the surge protector to reboot the box. Once I did that the guide was updated and it says its on 623 at 130.

i called directv and yelled at them last night as well. the guy finally pushed me over the edge when he said the game wouldn't be televised at all... "what are you talking about? i am sitting here, staring at the guide on the screen. it shows the game on channel 623. it shows it is not available for me. why?" he just kept going back to the "game isn't on tv."

wtf?

assholes. i want to see hawkins' last game.

Do you Rly want to watch? :rofl2:

Jackass. :lol:

Sorry, it just gets old seeing multiple threads on the very same topic. And it tends to be at its worst after games, when there's 5 different threads on why we ran a 4-yard out on 3rd and 9.

you are cramping our style, CB.

oh! any thoughts on In 'n Out Burger?

you are cramping our style, CB.

oh! any thoughts on In 'n Out Burger?

I'm probably missing something here, but anyway I've actually never had one. Five Guys is great though. Unless you're talking about all the In 'n Out threads over time, but at least those have been months apart, it seems.

I'm probably missing something here, but anyway I've actually never had one. Five Guys is great though. Unless you're talking about all the In 'n Out threads over time, but at least those have been months apart, it seems.

5G's is da bomb! it was all just a joke though. poor one for sure but, nothing more is expected of me so....

he wasn't Liver back then....

Details....

Don't mess with me. I'm ornery. If one more ahole cal fan tells me how miserable the buffs looked I may have to take drastic measures like jump on your sister again. Patchouli and all.

Details....

Don't mess with me. I'm ornery. If one more ahole cal fan tells me how miserable the buffs looked I may have to take drastic measures like jump on your sister again. Patchouli and all.
not that you need advice from me... but keep mental notes.... we CAN NOT get any worse and Tedford is the best they have been in a long time.... we will surpass them in the near future... be thankful we will play them in a few years..

Liver: did you move from So Cal to No Cal? My sister lives in Soquel if you need her help.... she is a pharmaceutical manufacturer and supplier of natural medical products....

Liver: did you move from So Cal to No Cal? My sister lives in Soquel if you need her help.... she is a pharmaceutical manufacturer and supplier of natural medical products....

Yup. Nocal now. Why I am I not surprised about your Sis? I could use some pharma help. Lolz

Liver: did you move from So Cal to NorCal? My sister lives in Soquel if you need her help.... she is a pharmaceutical manufacturer and supplier of natural medical products....

Yup. NorCal now. Why I am I not surprised about your Sis? I could use some pharma help. Lolz

get it right, ****ers. we'll be in the 12-pac soon and we don't need your sorry asses contributing to the ridicule...
:rolling_eyes:

20100917_042855_cuvshawaii.gif
Who: CU vs Hawaii
When: Saturday, September 18
Kick off: 1:30pm
TV: Fox College Sports
Comcast 414 | Directv 617 | Dish Network N/A

Back