What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Drink Concessions from Air Force game

Kenneth

CHSBuff
Club Member
Were the beer lines any better from AF game? Shorter lines? Didn't run out of anything?

Yes, it was actually the only thing you could find at a stand that did not have a line 100 people deep.

It was better but still not great. I’d attribute that some to an earlier kickoff and generally more mellow crowd for this one.

Also SIAP but the longest line I saw all day was for the Mel Tucker bobblehead giveaway - did anyone snag one? I didn’t have the patience to wait.

It was better but still not great. I’d attribute that some to an earlier kickoff and generally more mellow crowd for this one.

Also SIAP but the longest line I saw all day was for the Mel Tucker bobblehead giveaway - did anyone snag one? I didn’t have the patience to wait.

We got ours. We lined up just after the 3rd quarter before they handed them out. The line moved pretty fast because they had 4-5 people handing them out.

apparently there are water bottle filling stations at certain gates. Who knew?

There are? Nice! I did email rick George and mention the lack of water availability and how bad the lines were for Nebraska and he said they were implementing new stuff for the Air Force game to alleviate the issues, maybe that was part of it.

1. Does anyone know where the water bottle fill stations are? I recall from years past a very temporary fountain hookup directly outside of the stadium at very south end.
2. I went to two beer stands just inside the gates at SE corner prominently displaying Stampede Beer signs. Both out of Stampede beer at end of first quarter and it wasn't even noon.

1. Does anyone know where the water bottle fill stations are? I recall from years past a very temporary fountain hookup directly outside of the stadium at very south end.
2. I went to two beer stands just inside the gates at SE corner prominently displaying Stampede Beer signs. Both out of Stampede beer at end of first quarter and it wasn't even noon.
gates 4,6 and 12 on the east side.

That’s the only place I’ve ever seen water and they had nothing for Nebraska. I went over there on my way out and the employees said there were none.

Gate 6 has two water fountains and that is it. Unless they added water bottle fillers after the Nebraska game, that's all that was there. I know this because I went there like 4 times. Each time had a massive line.

For AF, there were 2-3 water stations on the south and southwest of the stadium right outside the tunnel entrances.

I go to 1 or 2 games a year. I never buy food or beverages inside Folsom Field. Too disorganized and clueless. Eat and drink before you enter the venue. Life is too short.

They had a few vendors with ice filled carts in field house just selling drinks. I also saw vendors up and down our aisle in sec 108 far more frequently than any game I remember. Lines were way shorter. Still lots of room for improvement but seems like there were some things changed from Nub game which was a total disaster on the logistics/vending side of things.

Back