What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Eligibility Depth Chart Including Star Ratings For Each Player

Hahaha. Sometimes I think that the best situation for you all is that cody will graduate early and just start coaching.
Personally I am rooting for him to improve to the quarterback we need him to be .
If not, then i hope he stays as a coach.
He has heart. And is someone who i am proud to see in black and gold.!!!!

I think we all agree CH has heart and is probably a good kid. I remain hopeful the QB competition results in DRASTICALLY improved play...

:yeahthat:

Regardless of what the academic pinheads want, the powers that be understand how things work. The more exposure your school gets, the more applications it receives. The more applications it receives, the more students it gets. The more students it gets, the more revenue it receives. It's simple cause & effect.
When we held the Big 12 Track & Field Championships last year, I read that CU actually lost money doing it. If that is true, it shows how important the football program is - do you know of any sports program at CU that makes a profit besides football?

Back