What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Elite 8 - who you rooting for or adopting?

Who you got?

• Kansas

• Villanova

• North Carolina

• Notre Dame

• Oregon

• Oklahoma

• Virginia

• Syracuse

Results are only viewable after voting.
Well, now that Oregon s.hit the bed, I'll transfer my kiss of death to Oklahoma.

North Carolina. I had them winning it all anyway. They are probably the most talented across the board. Have trouble cheering for Oklahoma or Notre Dame - I remember Billy Tubbs.

North Carolina. I had them winning it all anyway. They are probably the most talented across the board. Have trouble cheering for Oklahoma or Notre Dame - I remember Billy Tubbs.
Wow... Not even Billy Tubbs can remember Billy Tubbs

Have to admit I feel zero hate for ND basketball. I regard it as a separate entity

Yeah. I always liked the Digger teams and have a lot of respect for Mike Brey. But it's not like I would cheer for them unless they were playing Baylor.

Yeah. I always liked the Digger teams and have a lot of respect for Mike Brey. But it's not like I would cheer for them unless they were playing Baylor.

I like Brey as well. Got to respect back to back Elite Eights. Being in the ACC, ND can become a force for good when facing Duke or UNC...especially as Brey owns K

My Dad went to UNC for undergrad, UVA for grad school, and then bought season tix for NC State games for about 8 years while I was in Junior High and High School. I went to a lot of State games. I rooted for Carolina growing up, and went to Dean Smith's bball camps for years, but always had a lot of love for all ACC teams (other than Dook).

Heart would like to see Virginia win the title, but since I'm the only on that took the Tarheels in my neighborhood pool, my wallet is rooting for Carolina.

Back