What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Embarrassing performance tonight..

In the third quarter one of those naked inflatable girl dolls was thrown onto the Colorado horseshoe, but that wasn't the only fuqable plaything on the field.

:lol: I saw that, Chip was carrying it around, that woulda been an awesome pic

The defense played well. I know the score doesn't indicate that, but they did.

Today reminded me of 2006 when the defense was solid but gave up yards/points cause the offense could not move the ball.

Our oline is decimated.

You and me both. The offense and special teams are not helping out our defense at all right now.

Um,our defense is sloooooow,especially on the edge/outside and our tackling is AWFUL.

We did get 4 sacks last night:smile2:

So you really thought our defense looked terrible last night? A few breakdowns for sure, but they certainly did about as good as can be expected.

So you really thought our defense looked terrible last night? A few breakdowns for sure, but they certainly did about as good as can be expected.

If you're going to rush four and drop 7 into coverage,you damn well better tackle,cu didn't and has been shaky there for the past few games.Hypolite even said their tackling was bad and they need to work on it.

Reesing and KU will throw the ball all over the field with brisco,meir and CO.

Cu's rush defense has been pretty bad the last 3 weeks,we need to stop the run,and we are not.

If you're going to rush four and drop 7 into coverage,you damn well better tackle,cu didn't and has been shaky there for the past few games.Hypolite even said their tackling was bad and they need to work on it.

Reesing and KU will throw the ball all over the field with brisco,meir and CO.

Cu's rush defense has been pretty bad the last 3 weeks,we need to stop the run,and we are not.

Get used to it if they're going to be on the field the whole damn game. If you noticed, our rush defense was good in the first half and just faded in the second half. I'm guessing they were tired by the end of the game. The tackling is a definite concern, but at least we don't have tons of guys out of position. I'm not overly excited about the defense right now, but I do think they played a decent game last night. The offense and special teams were horrible.

Oh BTW, I think we will give Kansas all they can handle.

Get used to it if they're going to be on the field the whole damn game. If you noticed, our rush defense was good in the first half and just faded in the second half. I'm guessing they were tired by the end of the game. The tackling is a definite concern, but at least we don't have tons of guys out of position. I'm not overly excited about the defense right now, but I do think they played a decent game last night. The offense and special teams were horrible.

Oh BTW, I think we will give Kansas all they can handle.

Well, the OL is the big problem right now and if they continue to play like this, MY WIN PREDICTION OF 7 will be way off.

Kansas isn't as good as last year and we pissed away 10 points away in a 19-14 loss.Problem is,are we as good(whatever that means) as last year and can we generate anything on offense with this OL? KU's defense isn't texas but our OL better be a lot better come saturday or it will be ugly again.

Well, the OL is the big problem right now and if they continue to play like this, MY WIN PREDICTION OF 7 will be way off.

Kansas isn't as good as last year and we pissed away 10 points away in a 19-14 loss.Problem is,are we as good(whatever that means) as last year and can we generate anything on offense with this OL? KU's defense isn't texas but our OL better be a lot better come saturday or it will be ugly again.

Key to the game will be whether our DEs can contain Reesing. For whatever reason, Mo Lucas has never quite figured out what containment is, even after starting so many games.

Our offensive line has been decimated by injuries. We just flat out don't have the depth to play effectively against the better teams. I think it affects the entire team because you can't run, your quarterback has no time to pass. As a result, our defense is on the field way to long and they end up giving big plays because of fatigue.

Key to the game will be whether our DEs can contain Reesing. For whatever reason, Mo Lucas has never quite figured out what containment is, even after starting so many games.

Hey, he got a sack last night so lay off:smile2:

Maybe :confused:bandison and collins could teach containment.

Back