What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Enjoying it one more day, hey corn****s care for a common opponent comparison?

Kinda funny watching CU and NU fans argue over who is the biggest loser. :lol:

attention_whore2.jpg

Yeah...we do suck. It's not Cally's fault its ****ing Cosgrove he's worthless. This season is gonna be a hard one to swallow. At least Keller can put 400+ yards a game up. Our offense is gonna have to step up even more cause it's gonna get real ugly.

Blaise with a sunburn

no koolaid needed. mission accomplished. we took out #3. weren't fusker trolls asking how long it would take hawk to get his signiture win, after we laughed at cally after 5 botched opportunities in the past year?

usc, texas, oklahoma, auburn, usc...

blaise does not suffer sunburns.

no koolaid needed. mission accomplished. we took out #3. weren't fusker trolls asking how long it would take hawk to get his signiture win, after we laughed at cally after 5 botched opportunities in the past year?

usc, texas, oklahoma, auburn, usc...

blaise does not suffer sunburns.

suuuurrreeee

That's because our defense hadn't gone to **** yet. We can still win the rest of our games, but they need to figure out what the hell is going on with the defense. I'll take 1 point wins from here on out because that's what they are WINS, but I don't think it would be good for my overall cardiovascular health. Of course I had faith in my team, but at least I can say that if our defense doesn't figure out something in a hurry we are ****ed! I thought it was just that USC was that good and that's why they looked so bad. I guess I was wrong.

Lowering those expectations, BRI?:lol:

the fact that you don't get sunburns and you look like the Kool Aid guy

OOOOH YEAHHH!

you will have to file your complaint with the genetics department. i have too much pigment to burn, and am more hourglass than rotund.

sorry. you must be confusing me with your gf. girls interested in women-beating skers can look downright ugly.

you will have to file your complaint with the genetics department. i have too much pigment to burn, and am more hourglass than rotund.

sorry. you must be confusing me with your gf. girls interested in women-beating skers can look downright ugly.

hourglass? lol that's Texan' for fat

Back