What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

F it, whose with me?

drunk moron GIF

Lol yeah, conveniently forgetting why I’m standing on the field. That jersey is signed and hanging in my nephews bedroom like planned when I had everyone sign it for him. Kid was stoked he got to meet shenault, Montez and Lindsay that day. Not sharing his face, no way my sister wants that.

View attachment 56040
So what do you think about Deion Sanders?

You’re unimportant

Yet here you are…responding to one of the 34…now 35 posts I’ve made all year. It’s almost like you seek them out considering that’s like what… .0000001% of the posts made this year?

It’s okay that I live rent free in your head. Maybe if you keep responding to everything I post, I’ll eventually believe you don’t care.

Meh. Young people don't even know who that is.

I don’t think it will ever happen but he will create the kind of buzz Tucker did. He has the swagger and background to invigorate fans and excite recruits. We’ll end up with Bronco or Herman if we’re lucky, RG will probably screw this up.

Lol yeah, conveniently forgetting why I’m standing on the field. That jersey is signed and hanging in my nephews bedroom like planned when I had everyone sign it for him. Kid was stoked he got to meet shenault, Montez and Lindsay that day. Not sharing his face, no way my sister wants that.

View attachment 56040
The best part of this is you can still see his face 😂

Well, sounds like it’s real. I hate most of you and you’re all a bunch of ****ing douche bags, especially you schekler, you little bitch. 100% of what I say is smart ass and it’s kind of funny to watch everyone over react to jokes about your house washing away. But, we’re all Buffs fans and I wouldn’t wish the last 17 years on anyone, not even you ****s. So cheers to hopefully the good times ahead.

Now if you’ll excuse me I have to go get my cargo shorts ready to greet Deion at the airport in case he needs me to carry anything.

**** you all and have a ****ty Christmas and an awful new year. Sko Buffs.

1670092988616.gif

Well, sounds like it’s real. I hate most of you and you’re all a bunch of ****ing douche bags, especially you schekler, you little bitch. 100% of what I say is smart ass and it’s kind of funny to watch everyone over react to jokes about your house washing away. But, we’re all Buffs fans and I wouldn’t wish the last 17 years on anyone, not even you ****s. So cheers to hopefully the good times ahead.

Now if you’ll excuse me I have to go get my cargo shorts ready to greet Deion at the airport in case he needs me to carry anything.

View attachment 56408
Thank you, jizzrag.

View attachment 56408
Keke Palmer Its All Love GIF by 2020 MTV Video Music Awards

Welcome to the family! Once you hate everyone here, you’re a absolutely one of us!

View attachment 56408
This is why I called you out in your last rant, but I didn’t even realize it was BuffRocks. If you are going to be a douche, you will be called douche, regardless of past actions.

Back