What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Fall scrimmage

I forgot to write one thing. The scrimmage started off the exact same as last year. Two tight end formation and a run for 1 yard. Then McKnight came in for Walters, who lined up in the slot. The next play TH hit Scotty on a brilliantly timed route 5 yards off the line of scrimmage. Scotty only looked over as the ball hit his hands. Orms had no shot at the ball, and Scotty ended up getting 9 yards on the play. I like to say the best play in football is a 4 yard run up the middle when the defense knows its coming. This is the second best play. The perfection in the timing drew some soft “wow’s” from the people around me. It was a great play.

The Buff’s are a whole different team with 2 good WR’s on the outside, Scotty in the slot, and TH as QB.

Picture removed - sorry about that. Really the picture was just to give the out of staters a taste of Folsom on a sunny August day, not to reveal any Buff formations or anything.

Last edited:
Got it...

As our collective nickname here is Internet Scum, we can't have any happy pictures of sunny days at Folsom ruining our bad reputation.

For those of you that were there, can you please give a more detailed update on the running game? From the articles I have read it kind of sounded like the running game was not all that effective. Is this true?

For those of you that were there, can you please give a more detailed update on the running game? From the articles I have read it kind of sounded like the running game was not all that effective. Is this true?

It was about the same as last year. Maybe a little better. I saw some bigger holes than we ever had last year, but speedy still got to go into the fetal position when 3 guys were in the backfield by the time he got the ball.

It was about the same as last year. Maybe a little better. I saw some bigger holes than we ever had last year, but speedy still got to go into the fetal position when 3 guys were in the backfield by the time he got the ball.

Bummer. Thank you for the information.

"What I want is for you to stand there in that ******y white uniform and with your Harvard mouth, extend me some ****ing courtesy." My dad looks so much like Jack its scary lol.

I may be paranoid, but I have this awful feeling in the pit of my stomach that keeps telling me that they're designing plays in scrimages in order to justify keeping the QB competition open. That certain plays are called for one QB in order to make his numbers look better. Then a certain coach can look at those numbers as justification for starting one particular player instead of the other one. Good Lord I really, really hope I'm wrong, but I can't get that thought out of my head.

I had the same thought, though then it occurred to me that maybe play selection was more a realization of what each QB is capable of. Let's hope...

Back