What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

fans of other schools piling on (semi-negative post, so be aware)

The Oregon ones are as obnoxious as ever for some bizarre reason.

Just thank the Oregon fans for hiring Helfrich away from us as Offensive Coordinator. We've actually improved on offense by scoring 55 points over 2 games. How does their 46 over 2 games compare to last year? :lol:

Just thank the Oregon fans for hiring Helfrich away from us as Offensive Coordinator. We've actually improved on offense by scoring 55 points over 2 games. How does their 46 over 2 games compare to last year? :lol:
ya... it could be worse :wow:

no, the sad **** is not even getting any **** anymore. it's like oh your a buff fan , here let me buy you a drink

I started getting doo-doo from people back when Solich had his 7-7 season. Nebraska was suddenly where a lot of those people's teams had been for a long time.

Solich went out on a high note, but the damage to the program had been done. Then along came Callahan and a tremendous amount of "Nebraska is so doomed" talk from all corners.

During those times I never felt like we were in a "laughingstock category" and neither should you Colorado fans. Your anxieties and expectations probably come from the same place Nebraska's has: the knowledge that your program is better than the recent W/L record. You're not Baylor or Iowa State, you're Colorado.

That's why it's a forgone conclusion that it will come around for you.

Certainly appreciate the kind words. Let me ask though, do you really believe you guys are "back"?

That is the worst thing...Under Fairbanks I went to the 84-40something game with some OU fans. In the second half they would not even give me any $hit anymore - the sympathy is worst than a good razzing.

82-42, I was at that game and actually had a good time. Sure we got crushed, but the offense was able to put 6 TD's on mighty OU that day. Probably the best performance by the offense under Fairbanks.

well, it is official. our Buffs are now definitely in the laughingstock category.

since the toledo loss, i have been mocked via phone, in person, and via email by:

notre dame fans
ucla fans
usc fans
northwestern fans (yes, this one is crap!)
bama fans
wisconsin fans
cal fans

it hasn't been this bad for years and year.

it is like i woke up one morning and chucky fairbanks is back in charge.

we really need something good to happen soon. juicebox hawkins has us on the brink of total disaster.
cu fans bash other teams now it's cu's turn - it is what it is.

Why are we talking about Northwestern?

I guess Hankewitz is doing a nice job as their DC, but I thought they were a little better than 76-36 this decade.

:confused:

Certainly appreciate the kind words. Let me ask though, do you really believe you guys are "back"?

No.

We've just turned around a bit; we're not headed down the wrong road now, but the car's got bald tires, an oil leak, plus the transmission will only shift as high as 2nd gear.

But the driver has a map that seems accurate, and a plan. :smile2:

Geez, nice to know im not the only one. I even got **** talked to me at my son's parent teacher conference last night by the principal no less. He started in and I said alright thats about enough of that lol. My son didnt like it too much either, he is starting to follow CU a bit.

Geez, nice to know im not the only one. I even got **** talked to me at my son's parent teacher conference last night by the principal no less. He started in and I said alright thats about enough of that lol. My son didnt like it too much either, he is starting to follow CU a bit.

start raising money to buyout the Principal

I haven't been getting any crap about the Buffs state right now. It's worse. I've been getting sympathy. We look so bad right now, people can't even lower themselves to talk ****. They just feel sorry for me/us.
I actually think most people I know are concerned that I will actually react with physical violence if they bring it up. Most try to avoid it and have actually tried to avoid college football in general. Of course, the fact that the two guys who work under me here are Colorado natives and Buff/Bronco fans help a little. I usually spend 20-30 minutes a day bitching about how friggin' soft we are.

I actually think most people I know are concerned that I will actually react with physical violence if they bring it up. Most try to avoid it and have actually tried to avoid college football in general. Of course, the fact that the two guys who work under me here are Colorado natives and Buff/Bronco fans help a little. I usually spend 20-30 minutes a day bitching about how friggin' soft we are.

That could be too. People generally avoid confrontation with me because of my size. Even though I'm a pussy cat. I work with a Nebraska fan who hasn't mentioned college football this year except per week 1. My brother in law (ex CSU player) doesn't like to see CU struggle because he actually roots for them. He usually wears a CU hat on Saturdays during the CU game, drinks beer and watches the game with me.

Back