What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Favorite Chev Memories

Always BUFF

I post stupid ****
Sat down with a cup of coffee early this am and watched the 95/96 Cotton Bowl. We can hate Ricky all we want but you have to admit he owned Oregon..up 32-6 and Chev catches the fake punt pass that at the time I thought was hilarious < those kinds of plays create a rivalry. Chev had a great game against Washington in Koy's last game the Holiday bowl.

#TheRise

More specifically when Shenault and Jackson both committed. Bell and Nixon were exciting commits too but I just couldn’t believe we landed Shenault and Jackson when we did.

Sat down with a cup of coffee early this am and watched the 95/96 Cotton Bowl. We can hate Ricky all we want but you have to admit he owned Oregon..up 32-6 and Chev catches the fake punt pass that at the time I thought was hilarious < those kinds of plays create a rivalry. Chev had a great game against Washington in Koy's last game the Holiday bowl.
That wasn't Chev. The PBP guy gets it wrong, it's (Ryan?) Black who's also wearing number 6, Chev is shown on the sideline right before that.

If you have watched an old game and notice all of the spearing, late hits & targeting? the game has changed so much.

The Italian Connection - Chev grabbing a td in the corner at Norman. Saw it in person.

Why my favorite? That was the John Blake era, there were lots of empty seats that day. In fact, folks were selling tickets on Campus Corner before the game for less than face value.

Back