What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Finally had it with the Denver media tonight

What sayeth the Allbuffs crowd? Is he right? Do I owe him an apology? Seriously, I'll issue one if I was out of line and wrong.

It is far worse that he is a CU grad yet he spews this BS out of his mouth. Being a CU grad apparently doesn't mean he is a CU fan. Email him back and tell him we would prefer him to not report on CU athletics ever again.

I would ask him to provide proof of the polls. I don't believe it. If true, who made up the polling population?

Honestly why does anyone care what a local sports reporter says? Local news sports reporter job is a joke. Whenever it rains, hot, cold, dry, or any other "news" event it is the sports report that has seconds chopped from the already lame 2 minute sports update so someone more important can report on nothing.

Local sport reporter is the equivalent of AA baseball player, a long way from ESPN and the show.

soldier - You should write back. Let him know that you've probably gotten over-sensitive to the Denver media's treatment of the Buffs. Let him know you've let everyone at allbuffs.com (largest free buffs message board) know that he's a friend of the program. Doesn't hurt to get him on our side.

OK, I didn't realize that Misery had special cleats for the condition of the field and we didn't. So was this the case for the whole season with every team that played at Mizzou? I seem to recall there was something about alot of sand on the turf, which added to the slippery conditions.

OK, I didn't realize that Misery had special cleats for the condition of the field and we didn't. So was this the case for the whole season with every team that played at Mizzou? I seem to recall there was something about alot of sand on the turf, which added to the slippery conditions.

I don't know about other games. But they actually sent us the info on what cleats to use... and it was intentionally wrong for the conditions they were setting up. I'm ok with just calling that gamesmanship, just as Mac clearly being on top of the downs situation and clearing "I'm going to run 3 more plays" was gamesmanship. We won. It's over. They should really stop crying about it.

Thanks for speaking out, 9 News Sucks

I've sent an email in the past to that knob Drew, and Suzie got back to me. Anyway I let them know I wouldn't watch their station anymore, and I preferred the Ch 4 & 7's coverage as it wasn't always looking for the negative slant Drew is.

You have confirmed I made the right choice and saved me from trying them out again.

Go Buffs!

Back