What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

#Fire Coach Dorrell

Dorrell should be fired solely based on the narrative he keeps spinning to the coach friendly reporters. He said three times that the AF game was close and winnable into the fourth quarter. The team lost by 31 points to an academy team and the differential in points, yards, defense this season are alarming. He is straight lying to people because there are no legitimate reporters to hold him accountable and challenge his comments. The lame duck SID should be fired for that as well.
He also talked about how great practice was on a Wednesday.

Just like Vance.

Am I the only one thinking that if CU ran the exact same play the throw would have been in the dirt at the feet of the RB incomplete?
Only if Lewis was at QB - if it was Shrout, he would have rolled right and thrown it into the stands

I don’t know reliable this is, but I guess it makes sense considering KD’s contract is fully guaranteed. It doesn’t seem like there’s any incentive to keep KD around, this team is getting worse by the minute and we’re not saving much money by waiting to make the decision.

I don’t know reliable this is, but I guess it makes sense considering KD’s contract is fully guaranteed. It doesn’t seem like there’s any incentive to keep KD around, this team is getting worse by the minute and we’re not saving much money by waiting to make the decision.
Especially considering that they would almost certainly replace him for the season with an interim coach who is already on the staff and promote one of the consultants or a GA to fill the assistant slot. Almost no added cost

Now that's creative.

3rd and 19 we throw an underneath pass 5 yards downfield in the middle of the defense.

I am ashamed! 🤮
Thank God I am not watching this game. Just tuned in to check the score and shook my head. It’s pretty much what I expected. If Minnesota does not let up they could easily put 70 on our Buffs. We are officially back to the Embree era. How Dorrell does not get fired before boarding the plane back to Boulder will say a lot about this program.
I have a visceral dislike for KD, standing on the sidelines doing nothing except having his usual who farted face.😡

He's a thief, plain and simple. He had no intention of trying to earn his contract. He saw dollar signs when RG offered him that stupid deal and just went for it. He knew from day one he'd just be cashing checks for his retirement fund. Now he gets to live the rest of his life, comfortable as a millionaire having done nothing to earn it.

There should be open protests on campus every day outside of the athletic department. George, Dorrell, Carl, DiStefano should be hounded every moment they're in public. Clean house.

Back