What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Fire Drew Wilson immediately

giphy-downsized-large.gif

But why was he fired from Stanford (player complaints). Anyone know the story on this?

This is the impact of accelerationism on our program.
What's that, we just signed a nationally recognized strength coach?...Are you paying attention yet?

Answering everyone's question in advance: Yes I am a wizard but my power level is not quite over 9000 yet.

All of you who called me stupid... kiss my ass you rotten mother****ers

What's that, we just signed a nationally recognized strength coach?...Are you paying attention yet?

Answering everyone's question in advance: Yes I am a wizard but my power level is not quite over 9000 yet.

All of you who called me stupid... kiss my ass you rotten mother****ers
Please don't use we. You had nothing to do with it and we are not on the same team.

Please don't use we. You had nothing to do with it and we are not on the same team.
strong stench of vaginosis has entered the chat
LOL Words can not describe how glad I am to not be either one of you. Huh, well ok then. I'm done with this dead forum for a bit. Life is too good for a 6'4 187 IQ wizard stud with a 12 inch cock to be wasting it on forums anyway. I'll be back before the season starts. Au revoir losers

LOL Words can not describe how glad I am to not be either one of you. Huh, well ok then. I'm done with this dead forum for a bit. Life is too good for a 6'4 187 IQ wizard stud with a 12 inch cock to be wasting it on forums anyway. I'll be back before the season starts. Au revoir losers
Nm

Credit where credit is due, this is good trolling.

Back