What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

First Look at Division Championship Rings

vgPkL7v.jpg

Chev deleted his tweet, here's a picture from it

I'm for it. Chido flew back to get his, so he's obviously for it. I saw at least a couple other tweets from players who were eager to get theirs. It's not like they're PAC 12 Title Game Runner Up rings, or the Rockies ridiculous Wild Card Champ graphic they put up on the outfield wall for a while. Oklahoma State gave out Alamo Bowl Champ rings, and even took credit for winning the CMU game they lost on them.

I love it! Well earned. But hopefully, this is the last time we see rings for a division title emblazoned with a bowl game that we lost handily.

Players get awarded rings for winning the Pac-12 South.

So...

AllBuffs members first belittle it as not ring worthy and then quickly turn it into a "what's the worst loss you can remember" thread.

smfh

at least we didn't bring up the acting defensive coordinator for that bowl game loss.

oops.

Back