What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Fly Dre

OKC just traded for Doug McDermott. Dre has started every game this season, but that might change. OKC needs scoring, despite Westbrook.

I doubt that McDermott will change Dre's role on the team. He's there to D up the other team's best scorer so that Westbrook can use all his energy on offense. McDermott will likely come off the bench to provide scoring with the second unit.

I doubt that McDermott will change Dre's role on the team. He's there to D up the other team's best scorer so that Westbrook can use all his energy on offense. McDermott will likely come off the bench to provide scoring with the second unit.

Plus McDermott isn't very good.

Dre really needs to develop a respectable 3 pt shot. It doesn't have be great, but at least respectable. He'll never be a real scorer, but some parts of OKC games I've seen...defenses do not pay him too much attention. He has the D down...he could have a great, long, NBA career as a taller Bruce Bowen with more bounce.

Dre really needs to develop a respectable 3 pt shot. It doesn't have be great, but at least respectable. He'll never be a real scorer, but some parts of OKC games I've seen...defenses do not pay him too much attention. He has the D down...he could have a great, long, NBA career as a taller Bruce Bowen with more bounce.
Bruce Bowen is a very good example though. That dude put in the work and was a pretty good 3 point shooter. Dre needs to follow that, live in the gym.

Back