What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Found for 1 single ticket for USC

Status
Not open for further replies.
You’re funny. Are you going to post that to every single person looking for tickets?
In fairness, he posts that most of the times someone starts a thread or he meets a new AB member. Probably half his post count.

Now that that's covered, in to claim dibs before anyone else tells the noob to bring him a sammich.

In fairness, he posts that most of the times someone starts a thread or he meets a new AB member. Probably half his post count.

Now that that's covered, in to claim dibs before anyone else tells the noob to bring him a sammich.
I noticed he did it to the guy looking for 6 tix for the USC game, but that same guy also has 2 tix for usc listed for sale at $600 each. I just figured he thought I was a scammer lol. Thanks for the heads up.
When I find my tix I’m happy to bring sammiches.

I noticed he did it to the guy looking for 6 tix for the USC game, but that same guy also has 2 tix for usc listed for sale at $600 each. I just figured he thought I was a scammer lol. Thanks for the heads up.
When I find my tix I’m happy to bring sammiches.
Dont forget the beer noob

Just a little bump.

Since there is some discussion about the September 30th game today.

Who’s got my☝️reasonably priced,1st level ticket?
Criss Angel Good Luck GIF by DefyTV

Reasonable as in $600?
I will not be paying $600 for a ticket. I decided to check plane tickets on a whim while watching the Nebraska game, it was $172 RT, I grabbed it. I tried to get my wife to go, she was not interested. She said, go if you want. Hotel rooms have been $800-$1500 a night, since I’ve been checking. I just happened to check for gits and shiggles yesterday out of nowhere there was one available for $150 in Boulder, I grabbed it. I will show up game-day without a ticket if I don’t find one for the right price sooner. I’ll find one at the game, probably for cheap. Someone will show up with a single extra ticket bc someone gets Covid or missed their flight or some other reason. Single tickets are not that attractive to most people (they want to sit together). One man gathers what another man spills. Let’s go Buffalo!!

I will not be paying $600 for a ticket. I decided to check plane tickets on a whim while watching the Nebraska game, it was $172 RT, I grabbed it. I tried to get my wife to go, she was not interested. She said, go if you want. Hotel rooms have been $800-$1500 a night, since I’ve been checking. I just happened to check for gits and shiggles yesterday out of nowhere there was one available for $150 in Boulder, I grabbed it. I will show up game-day without a ticket if I don’t find one for the right price sooner. I’ll find one at the game, probably for cheap. Someone will show up with a single extra ticket bc someone gets Covid or missed their flight or some other reason. Single tickets are not that attractive to most people (they want to sit together). One man gathers what another man spills. Let’s go Buffalo!!
Money Business GIF by BBC

So you’re a grifter too.

Awesome!
Huh? What’s your problem brah? I’m a grifter bc I’m not willing to pay what you think a ticket will cost? They’re less than $600 on the resale sights currently. Some people will sell a ticket at what they paid (it’s called face value). Not all people are trying to make $300 profit.

Huh? What’s your problem brah? I’m a grifter bc I’m not willing to pay what you think a ticket will cost? They’re less than $600 on the resale sights currently. Some people will sell a ticket at what they paid (it’s called face value). Not all people are trying to make $300 profit.
The lowest lower bowl ticket right now at seat geak is $466 in 109. The lowest overall in 210 row 56 is $367. Good luck buying one on game day. Also it isn't that season ticket holders or others are trying to make a profit, more like trying to recoup losses over the last several years when you couldn't giveaway tickets.

There are a bunch of cheap ass bastards on this site. Some understandable due to situation (hell I was that way too at one time), but to expect long time ticket holders who have donated thousands of dollars to the program every year to sell at cost is just plain dumb. You are being the greedy one for expecting face value when the ticket office was selling the single game tickets at $450 each in many sections.

The lowest lower bowl ticket right now at seat geak is $466 in 109. The lowest overall in 210 row 56 is $367. Good luck buying one on game day. Also it isn't that season ticket holders or others are trying to make a profit, more like trying to recoup losses over the last several years when you couldn't giveaway tickets.

There are a bunch of cheap ass bastards on this site. Some understandable due to situation (hell I was that way too at one time), but to expect long time ticket holders who have donated thousands of dollars to the program every year to sell at cost is just plain dumb. You are being the greedy one for expecting face value when the ticket office was selling the single game tickets at $450 each in many sections.
I get it. I’m not being greedy. Im not begrudging anyone selling their tickets for $600. There were people selling tickets for $220 last week and there were $300 tickets on the resell sites. I still wasn’t sure I was going to come last week bc I was waiting on a friend to decide if he was coming with me. In which case I needed 2 tickets, not one. One is generally cheaper bc most people don’t come alone, so it’s harder to get rid of a single ticket. I just have a budget and I’m ok if I don’t get in. It’ll still be fun to back in Boulder and hangout and visit some old haunts. I just don’t appreciate getting attacked and call a delusional grifter bc I say I don’t want to pay $600 for a ticket. I know where there are are $400 face value tickets for sale, but they aren’t a single ticket and the people don’t want to sell a single. I’ve been to many hard to get into events without a ticket. I have patience and I’m not feeling desperate to buy the first expensive ticket. I’m neither delusional nor a grifter. I took offense to being attacked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back