What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Fraternizing with the Enemy: notes on the Idaho State Bengals

Will the Buffs win by 20+

• Yes

Votes: 75 97.4%
  • Negatory...this one'll be closer than many expect.

Votes: 2 2.6%

• Total voters
I don't like that. Kind of a slap to Lingren. I do think fresh directions is good, but they are co-OCs. Plus, have not seen how the O will fare against Michigan and Oac 12 foes.
Every media pre-season interview about the "O" has started and ended with Chev. Call it what you will, he was brought in for a reason.
Are Oac foes better or worse than Pac 12 foes?

Almost threw up in my mouth.

Lost my keys last week (whole other story don't want to go into) so was down to one key for my Expedition. Trouble is that like lots of cars it uses a transponder chip key, can't just go down to the local hardware store for it.

Dealer wanted $295 to make and program a new key. In the past that was the only option but now a few locksmiths have a machine that can do it for you including one here locally. Guy charges $125 which is way better.

Went in to get the key made and programmed. The locksmith was wearing a hideous red polyester sweater with that big ugly block N on it. Almost wanted to walk out but don't want to be down to one key and don't want to pay the dealer price.

Need a solid Buff win to take away some of the disgust.

Back