What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Ft. Lewis

cubuffs tv suck my ****. no sound and a score display that is unintelligible. FUC K you CU TV

It is always fun to talk to guys from other RMAC schools when the topic of basketball comes up and I can support my roadrunners. A few trips the NCAAs, some final fours, a couple of national championships will do that for you. Of course the Mesa people wouldn't know about that.

Nah, just some trips to the NCAA football playoffs, a trip to the DII baseball world series, a bunch of basketball championships and a few trips to the NCAA tourney and none of it done with players bought in Australia. But you Muttro people wouldn't know about that. Especially the football part. That's a sport for real schools, not commuter colleges... :lol:

Espn isnt feeding score updates.... Can anyone keep me informed

Sent from my ADR6350 using Tapatalk

Nah, just some trips to the NCAA football playoffs, a trip to the DII baseball world series, a bunch of basketball championships and a few trips to the NCAA tourney and none of it done with players bought in Australia. But you Muttro people wouldn't know about that. Especially the football part. That's a sport for real schools, not commuter colleges... :lol:

How many decades has it been the glorified JC in GJ has won a NC in basketball? Don't get to excited by glorified HS football at mixed-up state or any other midget school in the middle of nowhere. And the Aussies wouldn't be interested in going there, they want a real school. Besides if they want to go someplace in the middle of nowhere without trees they just go to the outback.:lol:

Sloppy first game, as expected. Andre Roberson looks good, he is 1-1 from 3 points and has about 13 points in the first half. Both of the freshmen look good.

Sloppy first game, as expected. Andre Roberson looks good, he is 1-1 from 3 points and has about 13 points in the first half. Both of the freshmen look good.

Ugly matchup with an athlete like Roberson against D2 talent. Usually the D1 guys are either bigger or more athletic than the D2 players, Andre is both. You also often get the D1 guys taking it a little easier just going out with the idea of working on their game like it is a practice scrimmage, Andre doesn't seem to have a take it easy gear.

Askia and Carlon can play. Im shocked how soft Tunks is playing. Our PA announcer is terrible. That should sum up the first half. Oh, and Roberson is awesome.

Askia and Carlon can play. Im shocked how soft Tunks is playing. Our PA announcer is terrible. That should sum up the first half. Oh, and Roberson is awesome.

Hopefully it's just taking SHT time to get a feel for things after missing all last season, but you're right..

How many decades has it been the glorified JC in GJ has won a NC in basketball? Don't get to excited by glorified HS football at mixed-up state or any other midget school in the middle of nowhere. And the Aussies wouldn't be interested in going there, they want a real school. Besides if they want to go someplace in the middle of nowhere without trees they just go to the outback.:lol:

I'm sure you don't get too excited by football, seeing as how Tivoli Tech can't seem to manage to even start a program. Personally, I don't get too excited by a coach using a program as a stepping stone to showcase his collection of merecenaries, and we'll see how long it is until the next national championship now that the one good thing your little trade school ever had going for it has left Speer State in his rear view mirror...

BTW, the last time I was on the "campus" down there at Tivoli Tech (doesn't a campus usually have more dorms than parking garages at a real school? :lol:), I could reach the top of the tallest tree on campus without leaving the ground. Quite a contrast to the attractive campus at Colorado Mesa University, where you can find all kinds of things I'm sure you can't even begin to imagine. Like graduate students, on-campus housing, football games, and people who don't measure the success of their collegiate experience by how much time they spent stuck in traffic getting back and forth to class... :smile2:

15881_4f7c.jpg

banner_05.jpg

mesapic21.jpg

50.jpg

Back