What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Full Game Replays from 2016, 2017, and 2018

Stephen Barnett, the channel responsible for many of the videos from 2016, as well as countless classic CU games from the past, just had his account nuked for copyright infringement. A dark day.

That hurts...

I'll be keeping an eye out for other sources to replace those links. Preferably they would be from non youtube options, but those can be trickier to find.

Link to the NH replay?

Still working on finding it. May get tougher with some major youtube channels getting targeted (see above).

That hurts...

I'll be keeping an eye out for other sources to replace those links. Preferably they would be from non youtube options, but those can be trickier to find.

Still working on finding it. May get tougher with some major youtube channels getting targeted (see above).
Noticed that. I tried a few of those games, no dice. Some still work.

Does anyone have access to the 2015 CSU game? That's still one of my favorite games I've ever seen and I've been dying to watch it again haha :(

Hoping someone can find todays game, as I couldn't watch it... but it sounds like it was awesome and I need to see it with my eyeballs

I tried to find the 1994 Wisconsin game that HCMT played in on YouTube. Came up empty. I have that game and just about every other from '92 to the early 2000s on VHS tapes in a box on my basement. Maybe one day I'll get around to digitizing some of them and throwing them up on YouTube.

Back then I used to rewatch every game 3 or 4 times every week to break down how everyone was performing and to just relive all the great moments. Even garbage time was fun to watch back then since we were usually on the right end of the blowouts. It was fun to see all the future stars show their stuff.

I'd also pop them into the VCR now and then during the offseason.

I tried to find the 1994 Wisconsin game that HCMT played in on YouTube. Came up empty. I have that game and just about every other from '92 to the early 2000s on VHS tapes in a box on my basement. Maybe one day I'll get around to digitizing some of them and throwing them up on YouTube.

Back then I used to rewatch every game 3 or 4 times every week to break down how everyone was performing and to just relive all the great moments. Even garbage time was fun to watch back then since we were usually on the right end of the blowouts. It was fun to see all the future stars show their stuff.

I'd also pop them into the VCR now and then during the offseason.

The Wisconsin game, like many many other CU games from the 80s and 90s, used to be on the channel of a YouTuber named Stephen Barnett, who had his account nuked a few months ago because he was uploading current games.

I'd do the digitizing for free if you want. I have a machine that will write VHS straight to DVD in real time and the DVD can then be ripped pretty easily onto a computer and uploaded to YouTube.

I'll give someone $5000 to delete the second half of this year from existence.

I can perform a frontal lobotomy. I’ll even let you chose between an ice pick and a Phillips head
Screwdriver .

I can perform a frontal lobotomy. I’ll even let you chose between an ice pick and a Phillips head
Screwdriver .
Fielder's choice - I won't remember it anyway.

"I'd rather have a bottle in front of me than a frontal lobotomy"

The Wisconsin game, like many many other CU games from the 80s and 90s, used to be on the channel of a YouTuber named Stephen Barnett, who had his account nuked a few months ago because he was uploading current games.

I'd do the digitizing for free if you want. I have a machine that will write VHS straight to DVD in real time and the DVD can then be ripped pretty easily onto a computer and uploaded to YouTube.
Thanks for the offer. Maybe I'll take you up on that if I don't get around to starting on it soon.

Back