What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Future non-conference football schedules for Colorado and Nebraska

I 100% agree with you. Replacing CSU with kNU would be fantastic.

Why give the Coloradans for Nebraska the satisfaction? The thing that scares me most is Bohn ****ing it up and having the game at Invesco for the next 10 years.

Bah. Let the nibblets go off on their merry Big10 way.

About the only deal I'd warm up to is a three-way rotation with AFA, CSU, and NU.

If CU faced one of those teams each year, that would satisfy me. No way I want to burn two of three OOC spots on both CSewe and kNuckledragska.

Bah. Let the nibblets go off on their merry Big10 way.

About the only deal I'd warm up to is a three-way rotation with AFA, CSU, and NU.

If CU faced one of those teams each year, that would satisfy me. No way I want to burn two of three OOC spots on both CSewe and kNuckledragska.

Nebraska will never agree to a 3 way rotation. Sounds kind of kinky to me.

The Buffs better stick with dancing and kissing their CSU ramie sister and taking an occasional beating from her. LOL!

The Buffs better stick with dancing and kissing their CSU ramie sister and taking an occasional beating from her. LOL!

You're still here? I sure your time could be better spent searching for Larry the Cable Guy tickets. Get r done fusker.

I'm heartbroken.
Good luck in the Legends division of the Big 10.

Why are you here? Have you searched out Big 10 boards? Please get the message...NOBODY GIVES A **** ABOUT YOUR PATHETIC POSTS.

I'm heartbroken.
Good luck in the Legends division of the Big 10.

Why are you here? Have you searched out Big 10 boards? Please get the message...NOBODY GIVES A **** ABOUT YOUR PATHETIC POSTS.

You're still here? I sure your time could be better spent searching for Larry the Cable Guy tickets. Get r done fusker.

Lighten up all of you! Well Ya? It's just some off season bantering around.

Can't wait for the season to start so we can see what the new Buff program is made of.

Good Luck in the 12-Pac!

I like beating fuskers. I don't blame them for sticking around here either. What they gonna do, go to an OSU board and see what its like to deal with smarter versions of them? At least we bring spice to their dreary lives.

I am truly looking forward to a fusker-free future.

If I was a CU fan I would think the same way!!!!!!! How many beatings over the years by one team must you take before you realize you are not a rival?

Good Luck In The Pac10

If I was a CU fan I would think the same way!!!!!!! How many beatings over the years by one team must you take before you realize you are not a rival?

Good Luck In The Pac10

just oozes class. cant you all feel it? suprised he can see his keyboard with his nose so far in the air.....

Not an issue because despite what he may say in public Dr. Tom isn't interested in playing CU unless it is on his terms with the majority of the games in Stinkin. Now if we were talking University of Southern Colorado the Fusker AD may be really interested. Without KU, KjSU, and Iowa State on the schedule they will be looking for puppies to kick to insure their 6-7+ wins and bowl trip every year.

I as well don't want anything that encourages the kNU fans to annoy me any more than they already do here in Colorado. If Nebraska is so great why are they all someplace else?

I also want to see an end to the CSU series, unfortunately that is a political situation so the only way we get rid of them is if Embree and Co. can put enough of a beating on them for a number of years that they lose interest. Unfortunately they played well enough against Barnetts teams to keep hope and against Hawkins they actually started believing themselves. Turn it into a body bag game and the political pressure goes away.

This game has been a measuring stick and program barometer for so long that it has become "part of the deal" for me. This was the only drawback to both programs leaving the TEXASS 12 in my opinion. I also have come to believe that Osborn was right on target with his misgivings regarding the Big-12 in 1994. His issues with bringing in the Texas schools have been validated by the actual evolution and eventual break-down of the conference due to Texas arrogance and dominance. I would rather play NU every year than our little sisters in Ft. Fun.

+1. Get rid of CSU and try to schedule NU late in the season. Yes, one is going to become a sure win, and one is iffy even once Embree gets CU stronger, but....still. Beaitng CSU doesn't domuch for me, and beating NU is still a beautiful thing.

Good Luck In The Pac10

I would tend to agree with you, if it were not for the fact that half the posters here are husker fans. So there must be something to the rivalry. THere are very few CU fans that go to CSU sites. Becasue for the most part, except for one game a year, we don't care about them. But even after leaving the conference, the fusker fans infest this site. So methinks you doth protest too much.

Back