What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Game Ball to Roberson

They only sell one new number a year so youll have to cross your fingers for next year
Looking pretty good. With Levi and Cory gone. Who knows what occurs with Burks. One to two jerseys will be available and really the frontrunner for that jersey is Andre. I don't think too many people would want a Dufault, Mills, Sharpe jersey at this point. Although their contributions to the team are significant, they are not star players right now.

Looking pretty good. With Levi and Cory gone. Who knows what occurs with Burks. One to two jerseys will be available and really the frontrunner for that jersey is Andre. I don't think too many people would want a Dufault, Mills, Sharpe jersey at this point. Although their contributions to the team are significant, they are not star players right now.

For sure, i would bet it will be Andre.

If Burks comes back, him and Dre. If he doesn't, Carlon Brown might be the 2nd jersey.

If Burks comes back, him and Dre. If he doesn't, Carlon Brown might be the 2nd jersey.
I'm always forgetting about Brown. It will be nice to see him play next season, no one ever mentions that he will be able to contribute immediately. (hopefully)... Immediately after one year of sitting out.

Ya I thought about buying one... they've been in the bookstore for about a week or so. He will probably go pro so I'm not sure how long it will have worth

Ya I thought about buying one... they've been in the bookstore for about a week or so. He will probably go pro so I'm not sure how long it will have worth

I think you safely have two years. Even if he does show enough game this year, the 2012 draft is LOADED due to players staying an extra year for the lockout. He'll be smart to wait until after his junior year at the earliest.

I think you safely have two years. Even if he does show enough game this year, the 2012 draft is LOADED due to players staying an extra year for the lockout. He'll be smart to wait until after his junior year at the earliest.

this is all assuming that egos can be put aside and there is a 2012 season.

this is all assuming that egos can be put aside and there is a 2012 season.
HAha Priceless. I don't think even the owners would be willing to go two seasons. Wouldn't that make college basketball popularity jump.

Kinda makes me wonder how much college basketball's popularity will jump this year, sans the nba. The prospect of pro ball this year is pretty bleak, which may end up being a minor boon for the college game.

Kinda makes me wonder how much college basketball's popularity will jump this year, sans the nba. The prospect of pro ball this year is pretty bleak, which may end up being a minor boon for the college game.

I don't think there will be that much of a bump. The college game is much different and people who like the nba like it for something other than basketball mostly.

Back