What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Game Day Chat

Gawd!! I hate these motherphuckers!!! I will always hate them, my kids will always hate them, and my kid's kids will pass on the hate!!!

So close!!! We have a whole year to wonder what could've been....

Should've , could've, would've....

Should've beat aTm, could've beat these @$$holes, would've beat whoever we played in the bowl game.

Now.. well, yet another losing season with DH. 3 yrs with DH = 3 yrs losing. How long will the bleeding and pain continue?

Gawd!! I hate these motherphuckers!!! I will always hate them, my kids will always hate them, and my kid's kids will pass on the hate!!!

So close!!! We have a whole year to wonder what could've been....

Should've , could've, would've....

Should've beat aTm, could've beat these @$$holes, would've beat whoever we played in the bowl game.

Now.. well, yet another losing season with DH. 3 yrs with DH = 3 yrs losing. How long will the bleeding and pain continue?

Come on, Hawk will get us winning very soon, as in next year.

I thought the OL did a great job. I think that was the big reason we were in this game.

Absolutely, but Cody was on target all day long. I can't think of a pass he threw (other than the deflections) that didn't go exactly where he wanted it to.

Really sucks for the seniors.

I guess the staff has more time to recruit. :/

Come on, Hawk will get us winning very soon, as in next year.

I hope so, otherwise I think we hire Peterson from BSU. I mean, I think he's THE offensive mind anyway. Maybe DH can stay on and be the recruiting coordinator and PR dude.

I dont want to hear anymore f-in excuses next year. Gaawd, this sux. having to lose to these MFers again.

I hope so, otherwise I think we hire Peterson from BSU. I mean, I think he's THE offensive mind anyway. Maybe DH can stay on and be the recruiting coordinator and PR dude.

I dont want to hear anymore f-in excuses next year. Gaawd, this sux. having to lose to these MFers again.

There is a 0% chance that any of that would happen. Actually, there might be a less than 0% chance of any of those things happening... I'd put the probability at roughly negative 70%

Actually, I put a 100% chance that DH will be full of excuses next year too, and also 100% chance that you will still be here smoking his pole.

What are the odds that Scott actually returns next year? Great running back if he has a lead blocker up the middle. running him to the outside seems to be a waste of time. Hopefully he doesn't end up a Longhorn.

What are the odds that Scott actually returns next year? Great running back if he has a lead blocker up the middle. running him to the outside seems to be a waste of time. Hopefully he doesn't end up a Longhorn.

Get lost troll.

You guys have the foresight of a small stuffed animal! These cupboards were so bare, we should have had about 6 wins the last 3 years. There was no linemen left on the team..... And you are thinking this is b/c Hawkins doesn't know offense? when your O-L is being stuff like a paperbag, NOTHING Works.

Sometimes you can step in and win right away because the players are there. That wasn't the case here VERY obviously.

No QB, No O-Line and No playmakers anywhere on offense is a tough thing to cover up. Realistically, we are looking at 5 years to rebuild this mess and we are ahead of schedule.

We had no business being in this game today. The Fuskers have a Sr-laden Offense, that is intact with the same offensive coaching staff. They are much better than us at this point. THey will lose 7 good players off their offense.

Be realistic and quit being so negative. Our only chance of being good EVER again is to recruit! Hawkins has done really well there so far. Your negative crap doesn't help!

some people around here need to exercise some patience. this buff team is young. this buff team is banged up. but this buff team did not give up this year, and they will be back next year and working more as a unit.

give it two more years and you will see the dividends of teamwork, experience, and system working together. i'm confident about this.

some people around here need to exercise some patience. this buff team is young. this buff team is banged up. but this buff team did not give up this year, and they will be back next year and working more as a unit.

give it two more years and you will see the dividends of teamwork, experience, and system working together. i'm confident about this.

I sure agree with that. All I'd add is that even as soon as next year I'm sure Colorado will be very good.

Imagine: Mizzou on the upswing, Nebraska and Colorado getting it together with new coaches. Will the North of the Big 12 have a different look or what?

Back